Thread: Android mobile version of the site - FIXED

I...am your father.

Default Android mobile version of the site - FIXED

All set now. Forum is rolling along now, let me know of any issues
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Android mobile version of the site - FIXED

Way different on iPhone now too.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by letnry View Post
    Way different on iPhone now too.
    Uh oh - good or bad?

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Uh oh - good or bad?
    Not too bad, but I think the mobile optimization that I didn't think was working before is active now. Before I was just seeing the full site.

Although, one thing I can't seem to find on the mobile site is settings.

I...am your father.

There is a funny little icon up at the top, with nine dots on it and the middle three are lit up. Top right (on Android, anyway)

Dobber Sports Superstar

There is a funny little icon up at the top, with nine dots on it and the middle three are lit up. Top right (on Android, anyway)
    Oddly settings doesn't appear to be one of the nine options though.

I...am your father.

Yikes - you're right. Sorry
    What about clicking full site and then getting there? And clicking back to mobile

Dobber Sports Superstar

Yikes - you're right. Sorry
    What about clicking full site and then getting there? And clicking back to mobile
    For the amount I go to settings, that won't really work.....will just stick with the full site I think.

I...am your father.

Out of curiosity, what do you go to settings for? I could look into having it added if it's a huge issue, but I think I've changed my own maybe once per year and thought everyone was like that.

Do you use your mobile 100% of the time? Or 90% mobile, 10% PC? If so, yeah just change when you're on PC

If you change to 'full site' can you change back to mobile easily? How long to change from one to the other and then back?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Out of curiosity, what do you go to settings for? I could look into having it added if it's a huge issue, but I think I've changed my own maybe once per year and thought everyone was like that.

Do you use your mobile 100% of the time? Or 90% mobile, 10% PC? If so, yeah just change when you're on PC

If you change to 'full site' can you change back to mobile easily? How long to change from one to the other and then back?
    To my knowledge, settings is the only place to access your subscribed threads, which I go to constantly when on the site. To me, that certainly seems like something that should be accessible from the mobile site.

I am probably on mobile roughly 25% of the time. But because of what I use settings for, there would really be no reason to switch back and forth between mobile and full site. That said, I just went to the full site on my phone and couldn't get it back to mobile site.....probably have to clear cache or something first.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by letnry View Post
    To my knowledge, settings is the only place to access your subscribed threads
    Oooh - that's key. Alright, I'm on it

(I'm pretty much auto-subscribed to all threads, so I don't bother with that area - but I know it's important!)