Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Taking your questions - March 18, 2014

I...am your father.

Default Re: Taking your questions - March 18, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ntrspctv View Post
    one too many players tonight - who to leave on bench?

alfredsson
    t ruutu
    nielsen
    soderberg
    nyquist

ruutu is on the bench at the moment, but his added grit points would be a nice add... but not while sacrificing other point production.
    Bench Nielsen! (how did I do?)

Love the 7:02 questions about 7:30 games
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    Hey Dobber. Thanks for doing this. Always fun to read through the thread.

My question is who should be my final keeper in my points only league. Keep 15, top eight forwards, five dmen and two goalies count. The top 14 is pretty easy (Malkin, Stamkos, Ovi, Hall, Benn, Kunitz, Spezza, Iggy, Backes, Letang, Schultz, Carle, Price, and Lundqvist).

So my choice is who to keep out of Gaborik, Brown, Kesler, Brassard, Enstrom. Do I keep Enstrom just to have four dmen and draft my fifth, or go for a better offensive forward and then take two dmen at my draft?
    I would keep Brown if you count hits, otherwise I'd wait and see about Enstrom before passing judgment. If he finishes strong, it's best to keep four dmen

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchierich View Post
    Hey Dobber, I need to squeeze out every point I can in the last bit.
    Points only, bonus for PPG, GWG.
    Can you order these guys for the rest of the year? Thanks

B. Ryan
    Stempniak
    Kuznestov
    Burrows
    Let's say they each play 14 games (save me from looking it up):
    Ryan 10-12
    Stemp 9-15 - big fluctuation, I don't have my finger on him in PIT yet
    Kuzn 6-10
    Burro 8-11 - I'm assuming he's found his mojo

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Still learning View Post
    Hey Dobber thanks for doing this.

I was wondering what to expect for 2015-2016 with these young guys. What type of production do you expect that year and 3 years from now.

Okposo
    Yakupov
    RNH
    Eberle
    Duchesne

Cheers !
    Okposo 70-85 points next year and in 3 years
    Yak - 50-60 next, 35/bust-to-80+ in 3 years
    RNH - 70 if healthy, and 85 in 3 years. If he keeps getting hurt change to 60 and 60
    Eberle - 70-80 next and beyond. I keep treating these Oilers like they're going to flip the switch soon
    Duchene - if he's healthy he'll do 80 again next year and should be consistent aorund there every year, like a Kopitar

I...am your father.

That's it folks!