Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Update: Missing Posts/Exclude Forum (New Posts)

I...am your father.

Default Re: Update: Missing Posts/Exclude Forum (New Posts)

The book on this has closed. Not worth the effort, after I put in a good 10 more hours late last week. I got halfway through General Hockey Discussion. So what was left was:
    1. General Hockey Discussion from December 12 to Feb. 12
    2. Keeper League forwards November 12 to Feb. 12 (the biggest section - yikes)
    3. One-year league Nov. 12 to Feb. 12 (another big one)

I gave up because if I put in seven days and five hours per day, I would finish (1) above and maybe get halfway through (2)...ugh. Instead, I went through and manually beefed up the posts of everyone who was active during those months. If you feel that you should now have a higher post count than you do, let me know and I'll beef it up a little more.

Sorry!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Also, if anyone has a specific thread that they miss, I can add those

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

The Wolverine

No big deal for me, I appreciate your effort. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Thanks for the efforts.
    I don't miss the threads themselves... but I do miss the ability to "search" for phrases of past threads.
    It aches me when I can't find something I know I wrote and want to link/reference.

Dobber Sports Deity

The effort is appreciated for sure.

After Pengwin7 posted the Happy Festivus thread I noticed my posts damn near jumped 1000! Holy crap!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Thanks for the efforts.
    I don't miss the threads themselves... but I do miss the ability to "search" for phrases of past threads.
    It aches me when I can't find something I know I wrote and want to link/reference.
    If you can think of anything specific, I still have them in the other forum and I can add.

I agree, there were some great threads. And I really got to know you guys just reading your older conversations. I wanted to put them all in