Thread: Thank you Dobber & friends!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Thank you Dobber & friends!

Tonight I secured the regular season title and the lion's share of our league's prize money. Dobber I owe you and your crew a big thanks. I definitely couldn't have done it without all of the expertise your network of sites offers.

I took last year off because I had no interest watching the NHL after the lockout, so I came into this year ready to go. Although I'm a 10 year vet of fantasy hockey, I had never heard of you or your fantasy site. I had experimented with my own spreadsheets over the years, but nothing nearly as sophisticated as what you and your boys are throwing out there.

I'm not sure why I decided to buy the draft kit, but it immediately paid dividends. Getting Ben Bishop and Nathan MacKinnon in the 11th and 13th rounds paid off bigtime. Those are guys you've been high on all year and boy oh boy they made a big difference on my squad this year. (Although they almost pissed my lead away this last week...) My team even survived Pekka Rinne's injury - losing him for so long made my team even stronger - I bought low on Howard and later traded him for Jamie Benn when Rinne returned. It forced me to be a more diligent and creative manager.

The daily rambilngs are terrific. Not that I want you to, but you should really charge for them. Getting the insight that you, Thomas Drance, Michael Amato, and Steve Laidlaw offer every day has been so critical to my success. I can't thank you guys enough for that amazing content.

And obviously goaliepost and frozenpool are great too. And the midseason guide was top notch.

So anyway, I think I spent about $25 or so on dobberhockey related content. I just won 10 times that. Pretty good return. And we still have the playoffs coming up.

So Dobber, Thomas, Steve, Michael, and others: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. You have not only made fantasy hockey a little more lucrative for me this year, you've also made it a lot of fun along the way.

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Thank you Dobber & friends!

This site has probably been the best investment I've ever made in terms of dollars spent vs dollars earned. About to take 1st in both my leagues this year (regular season), and have been winning consistnently since I found this site a few years ago. No way that happens without spending the $50 or so I have on Dobber guides...

I...am your father.

Default Re: Thank you Dobber & friends!

Testify!

Thanks gents, feels good to read stuff like this
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi