Thread: Quick Carl Hagelin thoughts

I...am your father.

Default Quick Carl Hagelin thoughts

I've never been high on him. Kind of like a Michael Grabner. Hagelin has speed and he's very streaky but I'd be surprised if he was ever more than a 70-game, 45-point guy. His hat trick last night and the fact that he is only 25 and really just entering his prime makes him appealing to many I'm sure. But I don't see the upside. Too inconsistent. Weak on the power play. I doubt I'll ever own him.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Quick Carl Hagelin thoughts

Started my keeper league team with him but quickly shipped him off for Grigorenko and a pick that became Rob Lehner. Lehner should be a stud and am still waiting on Grigo but still think I got the better end of the deal here.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Administrator

Default Re: Quick Carl Hagelin thoughts

I tend to agree but remember. That type of game in the right situation ends up with a 30-goal season.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg