Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kypreos so uninformed, so funny.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Kypreos so uninformed, so funny.

Watching twitter is actually hilarious.

@ChrisBottaNHL
    Again, Vanek not going to Ducks. LA? Boston? Don't know. Isles smart to scratch him tonight. Too much at stake.

@lakingsinsider
    Vanek very unlikely to head to #LAKings.

@RealKyper
    Will be fun watching #ducks #kings chasing the same players ( Vanek Moulson Cammy Gaborik) trying to one up each other. # #Californiabattle

Like really this guy doesn't know anything. He literally tweets the opposite of what everyone says. So awesome.

I...am your father.

Default Re: Kypreos so uninformed, so funny.

I could be Nick Kypreos. All I have to do is follow Bob McKenzie and I guarantee you I could re-word everything McKenzie says in a tweet within 20 seconds of McKenzie's tweet and it would look legit like I'm the source.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I could be Nick Kypreos. All I have to do is follow Bob McKenzie and I guarantee you I could re-word everything McKenzie says in a tweet within 20 seconds of McKenzie's tweet and it would look legit like I'm the source.
    I'm pretty sure that is 100% what he does. I feel so bad for all of us hockey fans in Canada. These are the Sportsnet "Insiders" we have to deal with for the next 12 years.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that is 100% what he does. I feel so bad for all of us hockey fans in Canada. These are the Sportsnet "Insiders" we have to deal with for the next 12 years.
    Hey don't complain too much. Our main hockey people in the US are Mike Milbury and Barry Melrose.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    Hey don't complain too much. Our main hockey people in the US are Mike Milbury and Barry Melrose.
    Milbury was criticizing Vancouver front office's goaltending decisions the other night on NBCSN. I was screaming at the television: " Dude, Milbury, you traded away Luongo too. Then you drafted Rick DiPietro No. 1 overall, then signed him to a mother****ing 15-year contract!!!" As if anyone has ever been a worse GM then Milbury? I cant believe that guy is paid to talk about the sport of hockey, he should have to serve jail time in New York for fraud.

The Great One

That seems like a lot of work. Wouldn't it be easier just to make it up, like Ekland?

Dobber Sports Veteran

I thought Kipper got messages from the hockey gods as a result of being knocked in the head 17 times too many....
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Veteran

I think you guys are way too hard on Kipper. He's not nearly as bad as you say he is. He's obviously well connected.
    Head to Head League: 1 point for G, 1 point for A. 2 for Goalie win, 3 for SO.
    Start 6 guys every week. 3 O, 2 D and 1G. No substitutions once they are in (before the first game starts on Monday).
    Protect 3 players every year in keeper.
    10 rounds of drafting
    F: Crosby, Point, P. Kane, JVR, Kopitar, Rakell, Tarasenko,
    D: Letang, Doughty, Karlsson, Grzelcyk, Faulk,
    G: Bob, Shesterkin, Demko, Kahkonen

Banned

Well, Pierre McGuire did that for years and parlayed it into an analyst position with NBC so it's not such a bad tactic career-wise

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I listen to the HockeyCentral @ Noon podcast pretty regularly, mainly to get my NHL fix here in the UK. Used to like him but man he is starting to grate. Just says "No chance" an awful lot, to things that actually tend to happen in the end.
    Fantrax 20 Team H2H 14 Keeper Daily
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP SHP Hit Blk FOW W GAA SV SV% SHO

C Steen Horcoff Umberger Brodziak Griffith
    LW Sedin Palat Roussel Tatar Bergenheim Kulemin
    RW Vey Williams Stafford Toffoli Wingels
    D Karlsson Suban Maata Ceci Yandle Streit Hunwick
    G Crawford, Allen, Nabakov

IR Boyle Murray Pirri Chara Merrill

Dobber Sports Veteran

Kypreos is cocky and seems like the press has gone to his head, but he still is worth listening to.
    Start 6 guys every week. 3 O, 2 D and 1G. No substitutions once they are in (before the first game starts on Monday).
    10 rounds of drafting

Dobber Sports Genius

Kypreos is still suffering from his concussion he suffered during his playing days. His boss says he is "good in the dressing room" and thats why he still has a job.
    Derek Reese - Future Hall of Famer

14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty
    H2H, Salary Cap 108 Mil, Player actual salaries
    1 Week scoring period
    G,A,PTS,GWG,PIM,SOG,STP,HT,BL,+/-,W,GAA,SV,SO
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

F - Marchand, Marner, Marchessault, Stamkos, Tuch, Comtois, Farabee, Bennett, McCann, W. Nylander, Nugent-Hopkins, Kapanen
    D - Barrie, Oleksiak, Suter, Gudbranson, Savard, Lyubushkin, Ferraro
    G - Saros, Rittich

Bench - Mittelstadt, Reimer, Roslovic, Keller, Reaves, Toews
    Prospects - Byfield, Mercer, Veleno, Chmelevski, Tippett, Comrie, Tomasino, Valimaki, Gustavsson, Wolf

Dobber Sports Veteran

So many people with the same pre-recorded stuff here. You guys all get together and decide what you are going to say ahead of time?
    10 rounds of drafting

He's actually awful Baumer. You thinking he's worth listening to is almost as laughable as the fact that he has a job in hockey.

Dobber Sports Veteran

He's obviously not awful or he wouldn't have a job. It's like one person says it here and all of you follow suit. Sheep.
    10 rounds of drafting