• Yakupov

12 46.15%
  • Nichuskin

14 53.85%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Yakupov vs Nichuskin ***REP GIVEN***

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Yakupov vs Nichuskin ***REP GIVEN***

I think I would take Nichushkin, but it is very close, and impossible to tell who will have the better career. Certainly Yakupov has tremendous upside.
    20 Team Dynasty League
    H2H Categories - Keep 21 (Skaters:G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,FW,HIT,BLK - Goalies:GAA,SV,SV%,SHO)
    C: Eric Staal, Nickas Backstrom, Ryan Johansen(RW)
    RW: Martin St. Louis, Alex Ovechkin
    LW: Alexander Semin(RW), Gabriel Landeskog
    W: Jakub Voracek(RW), Valeri Nichushkin(RW)
    D: Jonas Brodin, Andrej Sekera, John Carlson, Dennis Wideman, Zack Bogosian, Danny DeKeyser
    BN: Cody Eakin(C), , Ondrej Palat(LW), Gustav Nyquist(C,RW), Troy Brouwer (RW),, Braden Holtby(G), Tomas Fleischmann (LW), Dimitrij Jaskin(RW), Johnny Oduya(D), Jonathan Ericsson(D),
    G: Ben Bishop

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by blammo View Post
    great comments ccsitdown - although not sure you fully grasp the meaning of the word "shortly" my guess is you were late for work

I own both and will have to pick just one to keep (unless i keep both and drop/trade barkov which is unlikely). i'm leaning toward keeping yak. purely based on gut feeling which i think is the only way to go here.
    I'd be interested to see the makeup of your team. In my mind, if you have all three of these guys it sounds like you are somewhat rebuilding. What are your league settings and what is your roster and keeper numbers? I really can't speak to much without knowing but it might be a better idea to trade a more productive veteran for high picks and keep all 3

Dobber Sports Apprentice

If Nichuskin earns more PP time with Benn and Seguin, watch out! He's going to flourish in fantasy pools!

Dobber Sports Veteran

From my watching I like Nich, yak just scares me for some reason, I do not see fire in him.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I don't see fire in the oilers period! If he was on a better team you'd see fire out of him and any other player currently in Edmonton.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Yakupov is trying to do too much at the moment . I hate the coaches who impose their philosophy on a thoroughbred . Ah well , it's a close call . I would like to own Nish right now but I'll stick with Yak . He's not going anywhere .
    17th season keeper league with salary cap,16 teams ,max 38 players per team,UFA/RFA system,contracts.
    Cats:fwd(1pt=1pt)top 6 count -Bratt/Hischier/Kakko/Hintz/Meier/W.Johnston/Mercer/Lafrénière/Perfetti/Zibanejad//Mercer/Holtz/Panarin/Kreider/
    D(G=2,A=1.5)top 4 count- A.Fox/Heiskanen/K.Miller/Hutson
    Goalies(save%,W,SO)top 2 count-Shesterkin/Oettinger
    plus 4 other cats: top powerfwd(Trocheck)
    setupman(J.Hughes),sniper(J.Robertson)rookie(M.Bou rque/G.Perreault/Stankoven)

Playoffs Champion 2009, 2010, 2018
    Reg.season Champion 2011-12,2012-13,2016-17,2017-18,2018-19,2022-23