Thread: Hartnell, Ehrhoff, McNabb for Ott, Enstrom, Baertschi, Gaudreau

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Hartnell, Ehrhoff, McNabb for Ott, Enstrom, Baertschi, Gaudreau

I'm trying to stock up for next year and this offer is on the table. It's for the league in my signature. Here's the breakdown:

Hartnell (5.5 mil, frozen for next season)
    Ehrhoff (4.6 mil, goes to 6 mil next season)
    McNabb (on prospect roster, salary doesn't count)

FOR

Ott (5.9 mil, goes to 7.7 mil next year)
    Enstrom (5.9, goes to 7.7)
    Baertschi (1.5 mil for next 2 years)
    Gaudreau (1 mil for next 2 years)

One of the gambles with this move is hoping that Ehrhoff gets traded. If he lands in a prime spot then it could be a big win for me. Hartnell is a solid multi-cat replacement for Ott and provides more scoring, at a lesser cost next year. McNabb is a throw-in, and I might try to get another prospect involved instead.

Ott has really solid value in my league because of his FOW, hits and PIM combo, but at the salary he is at it's tough to hang onto him. I had high hopes for Enstrom going into this year but he's been awful. I realize it's selling low, but I haven't got a ton of faith in him at this point and we needed to even out salary. Baertschi is the piece I'm most anxious about giving up. I acquired him less than a week ago for del Zotto and Gudlevskis (which I think was a steal) and I was hoping to hang onto him for a while. Gaudreau is much farther away, but has also shown a ton of promise. I'd have to add another prospect, but there are a few options out there so I'm not worried about that at all.

When you look at this keep in mind that I'm out of it for this year and am loading up for next year. I'm slowly dumping salary and shouldn't have any problems getting under the cap next year. Any advice is appreciated!
    16 team, full keeper
    19 roster players, 15 prospects, 2 farm
    Stats: G, A, PPG, SHG, special teams assists, SOG, FOW, PIM, hits, BS, Tk, +/-, W, SO, saves, s%, GAA, SO saves

C: Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, H. Sedin, J. Staal, Hodgson
    W: Perreault, Atkinson, Dorsett, Jagr, Burrows, Zuccarello, Hagelin, Condra
    D: Karlsson, Keith, OEL, Hamonic, Gudas, Hejda
    G: Price, Rinne

Prospects: Lindholm, Cassels, Perlini, Vesey, Sheahan, Teravainen, Jensen, Ceci, Koekkoek, Emelin, Kulikov, Rundblad, Grubauer, Kuemper

I...am your father.

Default Re: Hartnell, Ehrhoff, McNabb for Ott, Enstrom, Baertschi, Gaudreau

I don't see why you need to give up Gaudreau here. The deal seems pretty generous of you without Gaudreau added. The guy is sharking you
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi