Thread: D. Sedin, Kronwall, and a 5th, for Kunitz and a 2nd

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default D. Sedin, Kronwall, and a 5th, for Kunitz and a 2nd

If your more than likely out of contention this season, and Kronwall is on the mend of a keeper on your team, would you pull the trigger to acquire Kunitz and a 2nd round pick? There might be a another piece or two added on each side but nothing major that would affect the decision of the deal for me. I would rather package Sedin and Kronwall for a younger upgraded keeper, but all the gm's are pretty tight with their young players, so they wouldn't even consider my offer. That being said, I very well might be able to use Kunitz as a trading piece as he has more value than Sedin. My gut is telling me hell yeah, but, i've been wrong before when I came to the boards and asked. What you think? League and scoring settings in sig.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: D. Sedin, Kronwall, and a 5th, for Kunitz and a 2nd

I think the Sedins are declining much more rapidly than anyone expected. Id be looking to deal either Sedin for the best return possible so yeah, id do this deal. Id push to upgrade the 2nd rounder to a 1st if possible.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: D. Sedin, Kronwall, and a 5th, for Kunitz and a 2nd

Anyone else? Sedin just got injured, but i'm still wondering what everyone thinks about this trade going forward.