Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Got a Question?

I...am your father.

Default Re: Got a Question?

Originally posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    There are 9 solid, solid teams in the West.
    Which falls of the pace and doesn't make the playoffs?

ANA, SJ, LA
    MIN, COL, PHX
    VAN, CHI, STL
    Wow! The easy answer would be PHX or COL. But neither one seems to want to slow down yet
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
    pretty straight forward question.

Which of my team do you think is gonna hurt me going for the title this year.

6 team league pts only

C: Krejci, M. Koivu, Turris, Sharp, Filppula
    LW: Datsyuk, Duchene, Eriksson, Marleau, Cammaleri
    RW: Ovechkin, Malkin, Voracek, Oshie, Vrbata,
    D: Krug, Suter, Campbell, Streit, Pietrangelo
    G: Luongo, Price, Varlamov, Mason.

Anyone you would drop from here? Lot's of crap available on FA

Secondly, trying to trade for Staal, but haven't had success. What kind of offer you would make for E. Staal
    The guy owning staal his team is this:

C: Crosby, Schenn, Kopitar, Staal, Getzlaf, Galchenyuk
    LW: Dupuis, Raymond, Lucic, van Riemsdyk, Hudler, Couture
    RW: St. Louis, Pominville, Franzen, Kesler, Gallagher
    D: Voynov, Wideman, Chara, Green, Giordano
    G: Crawford, Miller, Fleury

Thanks a bunch!
    I see Krug slowing in the second half. I would actively shop Sharp due to injury history and hot start. Marleau will hit a wall soon and hurt you bad. I also would do what I could to get Cammy off my team. I would offer Sharp and Cammy for Staal and Voynov

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Is it worth hanging onto Jason Garrison? He has a bomb of a shot and he's still shooting, just not putting up the points. Just to give you an idea these are the notable FAs in my league.

Notable FAs are:
    - J.Bo
    - Faulk
    - Voynov
    - Hedman
    - Muzzin
    - Hamhius

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I was trying to sell high on Jiri Hudler and offered him and my 2nd round pick for his Neal and his 4th rounder. (Just out fishing to see what I could get.)
    He countered with, his James Neal and a 3rd rounder, for my Zach Parise and my 2nd rounder. I am in 1st place and he is middle of the pack in our 11 team league. I am considering the trade as I have Malkin. What are your thoughts?
    Fantrax, 11 Team, Points Only, 24 players per team,
    19 Keepers
    Draft 5
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 4D, 2G, 7 bench spots
    G and A= 1 point, SO = 3 points, W = 2 points.
    Players:
    C: Crosby, Taveres, R. Strome, B. Schenn
    LW: M. Tkachuk, Ovechkin, Marchand, Voracek, Mangiapane
    RW: Guentzel, Ehlers, Wilson, Mercer, Raymond
    D: Carlson, Krug, Klingberg, McAvoy, Hronek, DeAngelo
    G: Markstrom, Hart, Keumper, Khudobin
    IR: Malkin, Backstrom

Dobber Sports Recruit

Thoughts on the trade I was just offered. I like it because I could use an elite defenceman. I'm giving Brodin and St. Louis for Pietrangelo and marchand. Thanks

Dobber Sports Sophomore

How would you rank these players in a dynasty league with hits and blocks: Nyquist, Toffoli, Coyle, B.Connolly ?

Given that Nyquist is staying in the NHL for good, how good should he be in 3 years points-wise? What's your projection?

Hossa is 34 now, how many good years does he still have in the tank?

Is E.Kane eventually going to explode offensively or will he get just slightly better? Or will he end up being a 50-60 point guy like he is now?

Do you think Lehner will become Senators starter this year or next season?

Dobber Sports Expert

Give Varly/B.Smith get Schultz/Dubnyk. Pull the trigger?
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Recruit

Would this trade ever fly in any of your leagues?

Gallagher, Tlusty, M. Johansson for Spezza, Huberdeau and Brett Richie

Dobber Sports Veteran

Really curious to hear your take on Perron.
    He has been a beast in points, shots, and hits. Do you think he will keep pace in any of those categories, or should I shop him for someone a bit more guaranteed? I am in it to win it this year.

Also, do you favour Niemi over Holtby immensely going forward? I am super deep in G: Rask, Niemi, and Holtby. Will likely keep Rask + 1, and am considering shopping holtby or niemi for a boost in forwards, or bundle one with letang to land subban. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Recruit

1 yr points only. Need to drop one of Versteeg, Cammalleri, Coyle or Gagner?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Twelve team league in sig. Sold my goalie soul for shiny skaters. Would you move tim Thomas for dubnyk or move benn for Harding (if doing so I would probably drop Thomas and pick up shaw)
    1-Year 12-team H2H: G/A/+-/PIM/PPP/SOG/SH%/FW/HIT/BLK GS/W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO

C: Giroux, Backstrom, Hanzal, Ribeiro
    LW: Nash, Ladd
    RW: Wheeler, Vrbata, Hornqvist
    D: Keith, Streit, Franson, Gardiner
    G: Lunquist, Mason, Luongo
    IR: Stepan

I...am your father.

Originally posted by CaptainK View Post
    Is it worth hanging onto Jason Garrison? He has a bomb of a shot and he's still shooting, just not putting up the points. Just to give you an idea these are the notable FAs in my league.

Notable FAs are:
    - J.Bo
    - Faulk
    - Voynov
    - Hedman
    - Muzzin
    - Hamhius
    I would dump him for pretty much any one of those guys except Hamhuis. But Voynov would be my first choice. He'll come around.

I...am your father.

Originally posted by cmistol22 View Post
    Would this trade ever fly in any of your leagues?

Gallagher, Tlusty, M. Johansson for Spezza, Huberdeau and Brett Richie
    Yes, but the Spezza side is the clear favorite. But not a terrible deal. I still believe in Tlusty and I don't overly believe in Ritchie so I guess that's the difference maker

I...am your father.

Originally posted by jcairns View Post
    Really curious to hear your take on Perron.
    He has been a beast in points, shots, and hits. Do you think he will keep pace in any of those categories, or should I shop him for someone a bit more guaranteed? I am in it to win it this year.

Also, do you favour Niemi over Holtby immensely going forward? I am super deep in G: Rask, Niemi, and Holtby. Will likely keep Rask + 1, and am considering shopping holtby or niemi for a boost in forwards, or bundle one with letang to land subban. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    I would sell high on Perron, see what you can get. And I would shop Niemi for forward help and make sure you get a weaker goalie back in the package at least. Also hold off on Letang since I think he'll be as good as Subban for points once he gets going finally.

I...am your father.

Originally posted by Cybermen View Post
    1 yr points only. Need to drop one of Versteeg, Cammalleri, Coyle or Gagner?
    I would drop Versteeg