Thread: What would it take to acquire ...?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default What would it take to acquire ...?

In the works of trying to move some players around.
    One guy has Perry he's willing to move - What would I have to offer to consider it a "fair" deal. (He's interested in Pacioretti)

Another owner has Ryan, Sedins, Benn, Hossa Crawford - Looking for a D / C / LW
    In a keeper Benn/Ryan would be ideal, I told him i'm willing to part ways with anyone. What would it take to obtain guys like Benn/Ryan?

Any help is appreciated.
    10 team - Keep 4 - H2H Scoring:
    C(3)LW(2)RW(2)D(4)
    G,A,PIM,P,+/-,PPP,Wins,GAA,SV%,SO

C - Thornton, Giroux(RW), Datsyuk(LW), Granlund
    LW - Pacioretti, Vermette(C), Dubinsky(C)
    RW - Voracek,Wheeler, Nyquist(C),
    D - D Boyle , Burns, Zidlicky, Gudas
    G - Niemi, Khudobin, Stalock

IR- Rinne, Harding

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: What would it take to acquire ...?

With the first guy, if you could get him to move Perry striaght up for Pacioretty, that would be an absolute steal and I would do it immediately. It will likely requrie something else, and assumign you're out of it, I would move any of your other non-keepers to get Perry, who would become a keeper. Just find out what he wants.

Ryan and Benn would also be excellent. Mostly Benn actually. I would offer something similar for Benn if you could. If the guy is competing, maybe you offer Datsyuk/Pacioretty, anyone but Giroux or Niemi really. The key is to find out what they want and the best way to do that is ask.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

If you can get Perry for Patches, then do that. If you can't, I'd say Giroux would be a player of similar value.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I wouldn't move Giroux for Perry. I'd try something like Kofax said. Pac plus a fringe player like wheeler (or whoever he likes) or maybe a pic upgrade.

To get Benn i'd move pac, dats, big joe, wheels, Vor or a combination of those guys to land an upgrade in Benn. I wouldn't go after Ryan though - I'd rather keep big joe then Ryan.
    13 Team Keeper (keep 6), Weekly H2H, Dress 6 F, 4 D, 2 G's. 1G, 1A, GW2 SO2

F: Tavares, Eichel, Hall, Schenn, Arvidson, Miller, Bertuzzi
    D: Karlsson, Pionk, Hronek, Trouba, Schmidt
    Goalies: Dubnyk, Bishop,Griess

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Depends on the league. I traded my Tavares for Perry/Benn and am loving that deal. All depends how each owner values his players. You're better off asking them what they would be asking for than asking us what they might go for. Come back after they respond so we have a basis to negotiate on. If the Benn owner wants Giroux straight up! then you have your answer.