Thread: Some thoughts on these guys would be appreciated for this year and the next 2

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Some thoughts on these guys would be appreciated for this year and the next 2

I am looking to pick up a few rookies during a re-build... A couple that are available are Jurco, Jaskins, Rattie, Ceci, Brendan Smith, Spooner...
    Those are the main ones that come to mind right now, but I am sure that I have missed some.
    Keeper League , points only, drop 5 at seasons end
    G- f.andersen, hellybuyck
    F- huberdeau, Malkin, guentzel, rust, dach, caufield, tarasenko, Thompson, necas, p. Kane, barzal, scheifele

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Some thoughts on these guys would be appreciated for this year and the next 2

Don't know your league that well but here are some thoughts:
    -Points only forget about prospect d-men unless they are really the top guys. For every roster spot you wait on guys like Smith or Ceci to arrive there are five of Matt Niskanens or Andrej Sekera that you can pick up in as they get hot.
    -If it is the league in your signature, I hope there are 20+ teams because otherwise that small of a bench doesn't warrent guys like Jaskins or Rattie or Spooner. They are too far away from fantasy relevance and/or uncertain to pick up this early.

Probably not the best organized thoughts but without more league/situation info it can be hard.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Some thoughts on these guys would be appreciated for this year and the next 2

Knowing the league settings and such would be helpful first.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

It is a keeper league with 16 teams, 2 goalies, 4 defense, 9 forwards, 5 practice roster, and 3 on the rookie list. salary capped with actual salaries. I should also mention that emerson etem and namestnikov are both available. I am basically looking for a cheap player now that will be serviceable, and won't cost me a draft pick next year.
    Keeper League , points only, drop 5 at seasons end
    G- f.andersen, hellybuyck
    F- huberdeau, Malkin, guentzel, rust, dach, caufield, tarasenko, Thompson, necas, p. Kane, barzal, scheifele