Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Marty St. Louis believed to have asked for a trade

Banned

Default Re: Marty St. Louis believed to have asked for a trade

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Thanks for putting the nail in the coffin.
    no worries dude, i always have time for the hypocrits...
    it's the douche-bags, like MSL, that i don't have time for.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by 27Blue View Post
    thanks mom. maybe you should keep your uninformed, holier than thou, opinions to yourself too.
    Common Blue, that type of reply stinks! You're better than that man!
    I'm on board with you on the whole MSL ordeal but there's absolutely no need for a reply like that; especially when doulos said nothing to directly offend you!

Bottom line, there are 2 opinions pretty much shared across these boards, but there is no need to bash a member that has a different view. All doulos said is that we are behind our computers, dishing out judgements (pro and against St. Louis) when none of us really now the truth behind it all.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Veteran

In Blue's defense, Doulous was also being childish and calling other posters "key-board warriors", so he kind of started with the personal name calling.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Blaster View Post
    In Blue's defense, Doulous was also being childish and calling other posters "key-board warriors", so he kind of started with the personal name calling.
    Agreed but that statement goes both ways (pro and against). Anyways all I'm saying is no need to bash each other over the guy making close to 6mil. a year and cares nothing about our opinions about him.
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    Agreed but that statement goes both ways (pro and against). Anyways all I'm saying is no need to bash each other over the guy making close to 6mil. a year and cares nothing about our opinions about him.
    Bronx Tale

6 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Today League
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG
    W, GAA, SV, SV%
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 3 F, 6 D, 2 G, 5 Bench
    Keep 10 - 6 F, 3 D, 1 G

14 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Tomorrow League
    G, A, -/+, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 1 U, 2 G, 5 Bench
    Keep 14 - 2 G Max

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    Agreed. I didn't bash anyone but St. Louis in this thread, for the record. And even if he doesn't care, that doesn't change the fact that this request has altered Marty's reputation in a lot of people's minds. This is where people come to share their opinions on such things. Doulous apparantly isn't aware of that since he is accusing people of being keyboard warriors........uh, this is a fantasy hockey site last time I checked!
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Giant

Agreed. I didn't bash anyone but St. Louis in this thread, for the record. And even if he doesn't care, that doesn't change the fact that this request has altered Marty's reputation
    Yup +1 my friend

Minors:

Dobber Sports Expert

The only thing that ruins Marty's rep in this thread is that he wants to go to NY..... if he goes to Pitts, then he gets rep from me.
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Interesting to think of what this could mean for his fantasy value. He has definitely been great without Stamkos, still in that point per game range, but I would think that overall his game is better suited with Stamkos than without. Depending on where he is dealt (if it happens) he would be skating with a significant downgrade at center. That could mean more shots on goal if he's a greater focus of the offence. Although it may come at the expense of total points and power play production. Overall I'm hoping that the trade request rumours or just that, and he stays put.
    I once traded Henrik Lundqvist and Ilya Kovalchuk in return for Peter Budaj and Henrik Zetterberg… have lived in shame ever since.

Fantasy hockey contributor for Dobber Hockey, founder of www.darrenfantasyhockey.com. Admitted Valeri Nichushkin fanboy (of course who isn't?)

You can find me on twitter @FantasyHockeyDK

Dobber Sports Wizard

"Keyboard Warrior" sounds like a compliment to me...........

Dobber Sports Veteran

It may not be the popular view, but golly MSL gives everything he's got on every shift.