Thread: Kucherov and Jaskin Opinions

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Kucherov and Jaskin Opinions

These are the two guys I'm looking to draft this year to stash in my minors. What do you guys see
    as their production for next year and overall ceilings. Thx.
    10 team dynasty. 16 F, 9 D, 2 G and 24 minors Stats are G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, F, HT with W and SO for goalies

My Team.
    Forwards - Dvorak, Debrincat, Kase, Roslovic, Labanc, Cerelli, Athanasiou, Bjorkstrand, Bertuzzi, , Thomas , Bratt, and Fiala.
    Defense - Dunn, Morrissey, E. Gustafsson, Hronek, Theodore and Dumba.
    Goalies - Blackwood and Saros
    Minors - Bemstrom, J. Hughes, Kyrou, Caufield, Krebs, Necas, Newhook, Gusev, Steel, Zegras, Jost, Kaprisov, Terry, Ty smith, Niku, and P-O Joseph.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Kucherov and Jaskin Opinions

Hmm.. Kucherov might have a better outlook. As a Blues' fan, Jaskin needs to learn to realize he can't just get by using his size; he's a big boy and has talent, but I haven't really been too impressed so far.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'm biased as a Kucherov owner but I think he has much more upside than Jaskin. High end puck skills combined with the potential to play with Stamkos and/or Drouin

Dobber Sports Veteran

As with miller I am a Blues fan, go with kucherov.

Dobber Sports Deity

I dont know if Kucherov has more upside compared to Jaskin, but he's certainly in a better position, team wise, to show his skills right now compared to Jaskin.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Giant

Can you give us an idea of some other players who are going to be available in this "Draft" ???

Kucherov is the guy I would prefer over Jaskin if given the choice, and by a significant margin at this point, too. I'm guessing there are going to be some other intriguing options available, however, and I'd like to gauge these guys against the rest of the talent pool.

Cheers.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Novice

The best available guys young guys that I like include include Anthony mantha, tyler Johnson, reilly smith, tommy wingels,nick bonino, ondrej palat, sami vatanen,as well as kucherov, jaskin and a few others. There are some veterans available such as seabrook, brent burns, marleau and thornton. And anyone who is drafted this year will be available. I pick 9th, 15th, 17th and a couple later round picks. I need a couple defenseman for my team and will use the rest of my picks on guys to stash in my minors for a year such as kucherov. I expect mantha and Johnson to be gone before I pick.
    10 team dynasty. 16 F, 9 D, 2 G and 24 minors Stats are G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, F, HT with W and SO for goalies

My Team.
    Forwards - Dvorak, Debrincat, Kase, Roslovic, Labanc, Cerelli, Athanasiou, Bjorkstrand, Bertuzzi, , Thomas , Bratt, and Fiala.
    Defense - Dunn, Morrissey, E. Gustafsson, Hronek, Theodore and Dumba.
    Goalies - Blackwood and Saros
    Minors - Bemstrom, J. Hughes, Kyrou, Caufield, Krebs, Necas, Newhook, Gusev, Steel, Zegras, Jost, Kaprisov, Terry, Ty smith, Niku, and P-O Joseph.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I own Jaskin, but given the two I would go with Kucherov, the kid is so dynamic, I can see him putting in 70-80 pts down the road. Jaskin reminds me of Landeskog a bit. He can put in the points, but loves to hit. If you are in a points only league: Kucherov. If you count Muilt-cats then Jaskin is even with Kucherov.