Thread: Holy Toffoli

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Holy Toffoli

LA's coach looking like a genius for cutting him from opening night roster after a shaky preseason. This guy is playing with a fire under his ass. In the unlikely instance that he is available in your league, grab him now. A good second option is Tanner Pearson, who played in his first NHL game, got a goal and 3 shots. Not too shabby.

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: Holy Toffoli

Toffoli being cut was a matter of dollars and cents - they talked about it last week when they called him up. But, the way the kid is playing now, he should be up to stay.

Dobber Sports Master

I could have stolen him from the GM who owns him in our keeper league, but I balked when he got sent him down to the AHL. Gosh gee darnit!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    Toffoli being cut was a matter of dollars and cents - they talked about it last week when they called him up. But, the way the kid is playing now, he should be up to stay.
    I think that's one part of it - there was also some off-color remark made by the LA coach about having him cut saying something to the equivalent of "Well he sure didn't perform in the preseason now did he?"

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ShawneePanthers View Post
    I think that's one part of it - there was also some off-color remark made by the LA coach about having him cut saying something to the equivalent of "Well he sure didn't perform in the preseason now did he?"
    Interesting, I didn't hear that. Perhaps it was a reality check then too.

Dobber Sports Sage

I was a Toffoli supporter when it was unpopular to be a supporter, just like fung..... he's the real deal

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Interesting, he is an FA in my league.. you think he is worth adding over anyone on my roster?