Thread: Get rid of one guy or help trade

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Get rid of one guy or help trade

From my list below, I have to get rid of one guy because I can only keep 16 players. I was thinking of doing a 2 for 1 with another team. This guy wants Dubinsky but I feel Dubinsky is worth a lot in this league with the player stats. Should I give him 2 of my players for any of his:

Players he has I like: Ryan O' Reilly, Backes, Nishuskin, Kunitz, Kreider, Rick Nash

This is my team in a 20 team franchise head to head league. Stats in the league: Player stats are G, A, P, Plus/Minus, PIM, SOG, Hits, Blocked Shots, Faceoff Won, GWG, PPP, SHP. Goalie stats are GS, W, L, GA, GAA, SV%, Saves, Minutes Played.

My team:

H. Sedin, Monahan, J. Carter, Voracek, Perry, Nyquist, Edler, Shattenkirk, Karlsson, Datsyuk, Dubinsky, Drouin, Parise, Kuznetsov, Strome, Barkov, Rinne

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Get rid of one guy or help trade

I'd say drop Monahan or Strome. The others are too valuable. Your best bet is to pursue a trade that doesn't involve you give up an asset like Dubinsky with those types of categories.

I...am your father.

Try your best to pull off a deal. If you can't and you're out of time, I would drop Edler (or trade him for a pick). Unless you have to dress three D, in which case I would trade Strome for a draft pick
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks guys.

The guy is willing to trade Nash, O'Rielly, Zabinabad, Carlson, Clarkson and goalies- Reimer and dubnyak

I don't know how those guys can help but he is interested in Rinne as well. Not sure how I can work 2 for 1 as I wish to do one so I wouldn't have to drop any of my players. Also T Terreivien (spelling might be wrong) is still a free agent so if I can make some space I can possibly pick him up.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'd be looking to obtain Backes from his team. Guys a stud in your format and you've got some expendable talent. I'd be wanting to cut ties with Sedin (did it last year with Daniel, felt amazing), and Edler. Filling that spot for D might be a little difficult but I don't know what you've got to pull from in the FA pool etc. Either way, I'd be looking to shop Sedin either way.
    10 team Cumulative Points Only - Keep 4
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PPP (1), PIM (0.25/min), S (0.4), H (0.2), Bs (0.2), FoW (0.1), W (4), Sv (0.2), SO (4), GA (-1)
    update inc.