Thread: best return ?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default best return ?

shopping quick, he has been the worst of my 4 headed monster 1st team in sig.

returns are

A.) Mason/E.Lindholm/Markstrom

or

B.) Holtby/Grigorenko/3rd rd prospect pick (#20th-30th pick 2014)

I'm pleased with both offers value wise, as quick is not really at peak value, but im in first place by a wide margin at the moment and this deal won't make or break, but mason and holtby both have been much better then quick this season so i would upgrade maybe there for a year over him and get a solid center prospect back. i do like holtby more so then mason/marks but the package of them together does sway my thoughts...

if you would like to offer your opinions i would welcome the outside help as I am on the fence on which deal to go with. i can always stand pat but for my own reasons would like to move him rather then keep him.
    12 team h2h keep 5 + 1 goalie
    *2012-2013 & 2013-2014 Champ
    G A PIM +/- hits SOG PPP
    c-Tavares, Mackinnon Eichel
    rw-Seguin, Tarasenko
    d-Josi
    g-Schneider

Dobber Sports Star

If you want to move him I think you should focus on bringing back 1 good skater, not a handful. Somebody must be willing to top those offers....

Dobber Sports Genius

Keep Quick....not enough as returns for him
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

No way I'd take either offers for Quick. You're in good shape with Rask/Lehtonen/Luongo as it is and strong everywhere else. If you're intent on moving Quick, I'd want back a lot in picks/prospects.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by marshal View Post
    No way I'd take either offers for Quick. You're in good shape with Rask/Lehtonen/Luongo as it is and strong everywhere else. If you're intent on moving Quick, I'd want back a lot in picks/prospects.
    Agree with the above. Its a solid team you've built so if you move quick it would be for:
    A) loads of picks/some top end prospects to ensure a new wave of talent is swooping behind your big guns
    Or
    B) maybe something like quick + for another top end guy?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Niether? Those are horrible returns for Quick.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: best return ?

I wouldn't do either of those trades. You should be trying to trade Quick for a skater of value to help your team, not a fourth goalie of lesser value and name recognition.