Thread: Thomas, Jackson and picks for Sproles, Bell and picks

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Thomas, Jackson and picks for Sproles, Bell and picks

Keep three, standard Yahoo football stats.

Was offered Demaryius Thomas, Fred Jackson, a ninth and 12th rounder for Sproles, Joique Bell, a first and third rounder.

I sit in third spot now, with a chance at second depending on the Sunday night game. But I've been really lucky. I was an expansion team, but I have the least amount of points scored against me than anyone else in the league.

My current WRs: A.J. Green, Welker, Andre Johnson,

My current RBs: Pierre Thomas, Jacquizz Rodgers, Sproles, Murray, Bell

My thought is the high picks are too much to give up. But I wanted to make sure what others thought to see if it was fair.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    Keep three, standard Yahoo football stats.

Was offered Demaryius Thomas, Fred Jackson, a ninth and 12th rounder for Sproles, Joique Bell, a first and third rounder.

I sit in third spot now, with a chance at second depending on the Sunday night game. But I've been really lucky. I was an expansion team, but I have the least amount of points scored against me than anyone else in the league.

My current WRs: A.J. Green, Welker, Andre Johnson,

My current RBs: Pierre Thomas, Jacquizz Rodgers, Sproles, Murray, Bell

My thought is the high picks are too much to give up. But I wanted to make sure what others thought to see if it was fair.

I love DT and try to build teams around wr's but I think this is too much for you to pay. In a keep 3 that 1 and 3 should fetch you really good players. And it really hurts your rb's for this year

Is this a ppr league?

Dobber Sports Guru

No, it's not a PPR league.

My keepers as of now are Green, Kaepernick and Gronk. I think I'd be more likely to trade my first if I upgraded a keeper in some way.

Thanks for the feedback.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid