Thread: C Wilson vs Eakin

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default C Wilson vs Eakin

should i use my waiver position to grab wilson over eakin in my yahoo roto? feeling like i should but always good to get some feedback..

G,A,PPG,PPA,SHP,FOW,+/-,BS,SOG,S%

thanks as always!

i

Dobber Sports Pro

I feel it's a lateral move at best at this point. Eakin actually posted better numbers than Wilson did last season. Eakin also has been centering Ray Whitney and Alex Chiasson on Dallas 2nd line in training camp.

FOW is a category and Eakin should contribute significantly to that category. Eakin should also have more SOG and even BS than Wilson. The only category I'd say Wilson will outproduce Eakin in for certain is goals and powerplay goals. Wilson has plenty of potential but Nashville's system really limits the fantasy value of their forwards. On another team Wilson certainly has all the right tools to become an effective top six forward and the ability to contribute 55-65 points to your fantasy squad.

Overall, I'd probably stick with Eakin, or if it's a league with flexibility of roster moves/transactions, I might swap them on and off my roster depending on who is playing the most that week.

Hope this helps.