Thread: Best OHL team to go see?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Best OHL team to go see?

I am planning on going to a few Attack, Rangers or Storm games this year.

I am wondering which team OHL team is the most exciting to go see? Exciting as in have elite prospects on their team whether they are drafted already, draft eligible this year or in the future.

All thoughts are welcome!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I live near Barrie and I like to see the Colts play. I'm not sure how much 'elite' offensive talent is left on their squad after losing Mark Scheifele this season, but they have seen some top prospects in their ranks in the past couple years (i.e. Pietrangelo, Scheifele). They also boast Aaron Ekblad on the blue-line, who should be a top pick in next years draft. Great arena atmosphere as well.
    16 Team H2H Full Keeper: G, A, Pts, +/-, PIM, SOG, STP, H+B, FW, GAA, SV%, W, SV, SO
    Start: 4c, 4lw, 4rw, 6d, 2g, 8 bench

Center: Eichel, Scheifele, Nelson, Pirri
    Left Wing: Huberdeau, Hoffman (C/LW), Maroon, Soderberg (C/LW)
    Right Wing: Kessel, Little (C/RW), Nyquist (C/RW), Zucarrello (LW/RW)
    Defense: Karlsson, Carlson, Savard, Stone, Petry, McNabb
    Goalie: Bishop, Anderson, Raanta
    Bench: Lander, JT Miller, Eakin, Gerbe (C/LW), Dorsett, Jurco, Coyle (C/RW)

Farm: Gormley, S. Morin, Paquette, Weal, Poirier, Vesey, Goldobin, Fiala, Sprong, Copp, Griffith, Stolarz (G), Visentin (G), Bibeau (G), S. Williams (G)

Dobber Sports Sage

You have to go to an Otters game, if only to see Connor McDavid play. He is a special talent and undoubtedly the number 1 pick in 2015... He also now has Andre Burakovsky to play with a very exciting player to watch in his own right.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Pro

I have to imagine the London Knights are one of the most fun/exciting teams to watch this season.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabybuda View Post
    You have to go to an Otters game, if only to see Connor McDavid play. He is a special talent and undoubtedly the number 1 pick in 2015... He also now has Andre Burakovsky to play with a very exciting player to watch in his own right.
    I seen McDavid play last year. He is a special talent for sure, plan on going to see him again this year at least once. Will have to check out this Burakovsky though.

Dobber Sports Sage

I forgot to mention it earlier but I would go see SSM Greyhounds as well if you have the chance. Jarred Mccann is on that team and is just a fantastic player. I can see him with an outside chance of moving into the top 3 in this years draft.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

What about the Kingston Frontenacs? They have 2 young guys rated high for the draft in Sam Bennett and Roland McKeown. Great team speed, fun to watch.
    12 team H2H dynasty, most categories under the sun, incl. hits/blocks. Main team, farm

WHA Champion 2016/17 2015/16 2014/15 2012/13