Thread: Rank these goalies...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Rank these goalies...

Team in sig. I'm probably taking a goalie with my first (7th)...mostly because I don't trust the Hurricane's D to be great for Ward. Here are the top available goalies as listed by Yahoo. I have an idea who I like, just like to get some other opinions! Many thanks!

Hiller
    Brodeur
    Varlamov
    Dubnyk
    Nabokov
    Markstrom
    Emery
    Thomas

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by allonblack View Post
    Team in sig. I'm probably taking a goalie with my first (7th)...mostly because I don't trust the Hurricane's D to be great for Ward. Here are the top available goalies as listed by Yahoo. I have an idea who I like, just like to get some other opinions! Many thanks!

Hiller
    Brodeur
    Varlamov
    Dubnyk
    Nabokov
    Markstrom
    Emery
    Thomas
    Assuming you are trying to win this year, I roll the dice on Hiller and Anaheim. Brodeur shouldn't be on this list. I'd avoid Florida altogether if your objectives are short-term. Ditto COl. So the only other guys I'd consider are Dubnyk and Nabokov. (I don't trust Emery's health, and am not sure if he'll beat out Mason). Good luck.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

My top two would be Hiller/Dubnyk...basically for the exact reasons you just mentioned haha. I actually had Hiller and kept Ward over him based on probable games played.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I think you stick with Ward he will bounce back and that team is going to be fine.... with Price and Ward as my two goalies in a 2 goalie league I am set and spend my pick elsewhere like D where you only have Buf by the look of it.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

This is my second option actually...forego a first round goalie and grab the best D available assuming Mac/Drouin are gone. That would be, in Yahoo rank:

Brian Campbell (awful +/- but my team will suck on +/- this season)
    Tobias Enstrom (not sure I want 3 Jets after Buf and Wheeler)
    Sergei Gonchar (meeeehhhhh)
    Kevin Shattenkirk (solid option, should have solid overall numbers)
    Victor Hedman (I like where he's heading...)