Thread: Trade Help

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Trade Help

(For the #2 team in the sig - our league also counts Hits and Blocks now in addition to the standard categories)

What would be Benn's potential in your opinion? Would J. Staal and Bergeron be a good return for him or no? Thinking of trying to round out my roster a bit more.

I know I don't really want to move Eriksson since he's pretty consistent - maybe Ryan but playing alongside Spezza could be a major boost.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by epik87 View Post
    (For the #2 team in the sig - our league also counts Hits and Blocks now in addition to the standard categories)

What would be Benn's potential in your opinion? Would J. Staal and Bergeron be a good return for him or no? Thinking of trying to round out my roster a bit more.

I know I don't really want to move Eriksson since he's pretty consistent - maybe Ryan but playing alongside Spezza could be a major boost.
    I would keep Eriksson and Ryan. I just get the feeling you are looking to make a trade just the sake of a change. That usually doesn't work out very well...

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I would keep Eriksson and Ryan. I just get the feeling you are looking to make a trade just the sake of a change. That usually doesn't work out very well...
    Yeah I might be trying to shake things up a little. I went from downright owning the league (2 years ago) to not making the playoffs last year. If my guys pick it up this year then I should be fine. I have a few young guys on my team that probably won't make much of an impact this year so I'm trying to work around that.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by epik87 View Post

No, that's not a good return for Benn.

I think that's a fine return for Benn if you are counting hits and blocks. Staal and Bergeron are both solid 2 way contributors
    12 team, yahoo H2H Daily starts, keep 10
    G,A,+/-,Hits,PPP,SHP,SOG. W,SV%,SV,GAA,SHO
    2C,2LW,2RW,1Util,4D,2G
    C-RNH,
    LW-Benn,Kane, Drouin
    RW-Kessel,Ovechkin, Simmonds
    D-
    G-Lundqvist, Howard Gibson