Thread: Fantasy Hockey Geek site.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Fantasy Hockey Geek site.

Does anyone know if there is a certain browser or browser setting I need to know to make Fantasy Hockey Geek work? I've tried Chrome, Camino and Firefox and all failed.

I'm trying to set up a custom league for custom rankings, but when I get to the setup page and try to select: "What set of statistics do you want to base your rankings on?" There are no options available and I can't progress past this point... same thing with "Which stats does your league track?"

Any help would be great. When I click on the support link on the site it takes me to an error page saying it's not available. Is this just a momentary thing and it will be available later? Is there anyway to fix this on my own? Does it work for you?

Sucks because I only have a couple hours today to devote to this and I'm not able to... Any help would be great!
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Star

Hi 93213,

Drop a line to [email protected] and we'll work through it -- very strange what you're sporting.

Cheers

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 93213 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a certain browser or browser setting I need to know to make Fantasy Hockey Geek work? I've tried Chrome, Camino and Firefox and all failed.

I'm trying to set up a custom league for custom rankings, but when I get to the setup page and try to select: "What set of statistics do you want to base your rankings on?" There are no options available and I can't progress past this point... same thing with "Which stats does your league track?"

Any help would be great. When I click on the support link on the site it takes me to an error page saying it's not available. Is this just a momentary thing and it will be available later? Is there anyway to fix this on my own? Does it work for you?

Sucks because I only have a couple hours today to devote to this and I'm not able to... Any help would be great!
    I just tried it fight now in Internet Explorer and it's working for me. I am using Internet Explorer 8 and the dropdown boxes for work "What set of statistics" and with "League Stats" it's another dropdown and once you click one it's added below.

I'd reccomend emailing support and they are usually very good. If you login and use their priority support it's usually much faster than the one that any non-member can access. Good luck.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Wizard

Love it! Thanks! I figured it would be my issue.... I have browser issues continuously it seems... Thanks for the email will drop him a line now and get it fixed.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50