Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Rate these dmen

  1. #1
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Novice

    Default Rate these dmen

    deep keeper league... rotisserie style, pretty standard deep stats of points/pims+ more type league... i put them in this order

    1.Erik Karlsson
    2.Dennis Wideman
    3.Patrick Wiercioch
    4.Dougie Hamilton
    5.Tyler Myers
    6.Erik Johnson
    7.Radko Gudas
    8.Nathan Beaulieu
    9.Sami Vatenen
    10.Cody Ceci
    11.Jamie Oleksiak
    12.Danny Dekeyser
    13.TJ Brennan

  2. #2
    Location
    Florida | USA
    Rep Power
    31

    Dobber Sports Pro

    Default

    Clearly Karlsson is the best defenseman...but what exactly are the league categories.
    Twitter: @TheHockeyHitman

  3. #3
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Novice

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hockey Hitman View Post
    Clearly Karlsson is the best defenseman...but what exactly are the league categories.
    goals assists +/- ppg shg hat tricks sog pims hits

    im mainly interested in the bottom 5... have some thinning to do

  4. #4
    Location
    Florida | USA
    Rep Power
    31

    Dobber Sports Pro

    Default

    So you want to know which five to drop?

    I'd say...

    Brennan, Dekeyser, Beaulieu for sure...

    The last drops probably Vatanen and Ceci. I'd hope you could find a trading partner for most of those guys though, instead of just having to drop them.
    Twitter: @TheHockeyHitman

  5. #5
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default

    I'd take out these 5:

    5.Tyler Myers
    8.Nathan Beaulieu
    11.Jamie Oleksiak
    12.Danny Dekeyser
    13.TJ Brennan

    Myers - I have given up hope.

  6. #6
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Novice

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hockey Hitman View Post
    So you want to know which five to drop?

    I'd say...

    Brennan, Dekeyser, Beaulieu for sure...

    The last drops probably Vatanen and Ceci. I'd hope you could find a trading partner for most of those guys though, instead of just having to drop them.
    cool... appreciate your time again...i Would love to pull off a trade to help make decisions easier... 11 gms in the league and they don't seem to put much value on prospects though... so your rating oleksiak higher... and beaulieu lower than i have it eh... reasons for both? I'm still undecided on how many dmen im dropping... its directly proportional to how many forwards i drop... and selanne playing another year makes these decisions even tougher...

  7. #7
    Location
    Florida | USA
    Rep Power
    31

    Dobber Sports Pro

    Default

    I really like Oleksiak for league's that include PIM and hits.
    Twitter: @TheHockeyHitman

  8. #8
    als_revenge's Avatar
    als_revenge is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,762
    Location
    Ottawa
    Rep Power
    33

    Dobber Sports Veteran

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ridethesnow View Post
    deep keeper league... rotisserie style, pretty standard deep stats of points/pims+ more type league... i put them in this order

    1.Erik Karlsson
    2.Dennis Wideman
    3.Patrick Wiercioch
    4.Dougie Hamilton
    5.Tyler Myers
    6.Erik Johnson
    7.Radko Gudas
    8.Nathan Beaulieu
    9.Sami Vatenen
    10.Cody Ceci
    11.Jamie Oleksiak
    12.Danny Dekeyser
    13.TJ Brennan
    This list with Wideman included is funny. And with Karlsson it's halarious!
    Team 1
    12 teams, pts only. G: 2-W, 3-SO, 1-OTL.
    8F, 5D & 2G count, keep 15 + 2R
    Expansion: 2012

    F: Tarasenko, Galchenyuk, Kuznetsov, Lupul, Stepan, Purcell, MacKinnon, Drouin, Barkov, Domi
    D: M. Reilly, Hedman,Ehrhoff, S.Jones, Bogosian
    G: Rask, Bobrovsky, Markstrom

    Team 2
    11 teams, pts only (G: see above)
    12F, 6D & 2G count, keep 20
    Expansion: 2013

    F: Kuznetsov, Grigorenko, Coyle, Teravainen, J.Stall, Drouin, Tlusty, Nichushkin, Stepan, Gagner, Z.Kassian, Hartnell, Kreider, Parenteau, Tlusty, Hanzal
    D: Carlson, Brodin, Vatanen, A.Larsson
    G: Holtby, Lehner, Schneider


  9. #9
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Novice

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    This list with Wideman included is funny. And with Karlsson it's halarious!
    lol... i know... i traded all my dmen away for top forwards this offseason so im counting on the youth this season

  10. #10
    als_revenge's Avatar
    als_revenge is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,762
    Location
    Ottawa
    Rep Power
    33

    Dobber Sports Veteran

    Default

    If you post a signature, with your current team and league set up, we might be able to give you better advice
    Team 1
    12 teams, pts only. G: 2-W, 3-SO, 1-OTL.
    8F, 5D & 2G count, keep 15 + 2R
    Expansion: 2012

    F: Tarasenko, Galchenyuk, Kuznetsov, Lupul, Stepan, Purcell, MacKinnon, Drouin, Barkov, Domi
    D: M. Reilly, Hedman,Ehrhoff, S.Jones, Bogosian
    G: Rask, Bobrovsky, Markstrom

    Team 2
    11 teams, pts only (G: see above)
    12F, 6D & 2G count, keep 20
    Expansion: 2013

    F: Kuznetsov, Grigorenko, Coyle, Teravainen, J.Stall, Drouin, Tlusty, Nichushkin, Stepan, Gagner, Z.Kassian, Hartnell, Kreider, Parenteau, Tlusty, Hanzal
    D: Carlson, Brodin, Vatanen, A.Larsson
    G: Holtby, Lehner, Schneider


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •