Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Toews on Sochi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Hug it out?
    Sure, why not...
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Monster

One out of every 4 threads I've opened up the past couple days is dudes having drama with other dudes lol. Seriously, its rather annoying and I do not understand the point. Come here for hockey not a Glee TV show experience.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    One out of every 4 threads I've opened up the past couple days is dudes having drama with other dudes lol. Seriously, its rather annoying and I do not understand the point. Come here for hockey not a Glee TV show experience.
    Can you blame us, though? It's August, the most hockey dead month of the year. No wonder we're at each other's throats
    GO WINGS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    awwwww muffin, you wanna hug too?

Dobber Sports Pro

We are all puck heads and I respect that, but go get some sun people. August is almost over!

Both would be great choices but I honestly could care less. I just want awesome hockey, the Olympics will deliver just that.

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Ross The Boss Palmer View Post
    We are all puck heads and I respect that, but go get some sun people. August is almost over!

Both would be great choices but I honestly could care less. I just want awesome hockey, the Olympics will deliver just that.
    I just took the last 2 days off work to paint my house, only to come back inside to eat and read Sentium's Swedish theories on life. NO MORE SUN!