Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Dobber Pro Leagues

The Wolverine

Interesting early results in the Expert League. Look forward to reading the full results.

I have the 5th pick in the Pro League (same league as Pengwin), so it's an easier slot in general. However, since I'm having to auto draft, I will still need to work it out and look ahead a round or two.
    Last edited by horrorfan; September 20, 2013 at 7:04 AM.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Interesting early results in the Expert League. Look forward to reading the full results.

I have the 5th pick in the Pro League (same league as Pengwin), so it's an easier slot in general. However, since I'm having to auto draft, I will still need to work it out and look ahead a round or two.
    Only one of the 16 teams in the Expert draft was on full autodraft, and it didn't end up pretty.

If someone can tell me how to easily import the draft results from Yahoo I'll be happy to do so; it's just that I don't have the time to cut, paste, and reformat.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Only one of the 16 teams in the Expert draft was on full autodraft, and it didn't end up pretty.

If someone can tell me how to easily import the draft results from Yahoo I'll be happy to do so; it's just that I don't have the time to cut, paste, and reformat.
    I've had plenty of experience auto drafting so I should be ok, even in a deep league. I actually won my entry league from an auto draft, though I expect the challenge to be greater this year.

Can't help you on the import, unfortunately.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post

Hey Rizzee,

Display the draft results in your Yahoo league, highlight and copy. Then paste the entire thing into a word doc. Don't format or rearrange anything. Just recopy and put it in the top left square of a new excel sheet.

After that, just copy and paste into Dobber (must be a two part thing though because of the character limitations.)

This is what I ended up with, for the Pro Wales league.

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showthread.php?t=157866

Cheers

Dave
    Keeper-G/A/PPG/SHG/GWG/W/SO
    C-Steen-Pavelski-Stepan-Bergeron-Malkin
    L-Ovechkin-Johansson-Ladd-Eriksson
    R-Perry-Backes-Wheeler-Hornqvist-Nash
    D-Burns-Byfuglien-Letang-Shattenkirk-Vatanen
    G-Andersen-Luongo
    Farm-Condon-Horvat-Namestnikov-Walman-Murray(G)

Think you can write fiction? Enter this quarterly competition.
    http://www.flash500.com