Thread: Carey Price Update

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Carey Price Update

Been looking all over for some info on Price given his level II MCL sprain at the end of the Habs season, but can't seem t find anything.

Does anyone have the latest? Rep to be given, of course.
    GMHL Dynasty
    14 Team H2H 27-Pro/20-Farm
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 7BN, 4IR+
    G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG,SOG, HITS, BLKS, FOW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Mike Ribeiro, Patrik Elias, Tyler Johnson, Stephen Weiss, Steve Ott, Jarret Stoll
    LW: Gabriel Landeskog, Mats Zuccarello, Marcus Johansson, RJ Umberger, Matt Cooke, Justin Abdelkader
    RW: Troy Brouwer, Daniel Alfredsson, Erik Cole, Shane Doan, Jackob Silfverberg
    D: Dustin Byfuglien, Brent Seabrook, Joni Pitkanen, Erik Gudbranson, Matt Carle, Dmitri Orlov, Seth Jones, Hampus Lindholm
    G: Henrik Lundqvist, Anton Khudobin, Jason LaBarbera, Devan Dubnyk, Anders Lindback

Administrator

The latest I have off the top of my head is from Fantrax (May 13)

Team doctor Vincent Lacroix told Carey Price that his injured knee wouldn't require surgery. According to Lacroix, Price should be full recovered in about six weeks. "Right now, I've just got to wait it out," Price said. "I was fairly healthy for the course of the season. Toward the end, I was a little bit more sore and I had a few things going on from the previous year. Hopefully, over the course of the summer, everything will be back to normal." Price wouldn't rule out having a procedure of some kind during the off-season, but he expects to be fully healthy in time for training camp. He will work hard to get ready for the opportunity to possibly represent Canada at the Winter Olympics.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Banned

I really hope he works hard in the offseason to make sure he's 100%...there's been some concerns before about his offseason work and I definitely don't want to see him going down the path of Lehtonen and chowing McDonalds all offseason and then scrambling to get in shape the last few weeks

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I met him and his mother in Kelowna at my office 2 weeks ago. I noticed his knee and elbow was wrapped in tensor bandages.
    12 GM Weekly H2H Points Based System Limited Keeper
    Start:6 FW, 4 D, 2 G
    +/- G=5pts A=3pts SOG=.2pt SHG=3pts Hattrick=5pts GA=-1pt S=.2pt SHOL=3pts SO=3pts W=10pts *Bonus point added to defenseman G or A

FW-Stamkos, Voracek, D.Sedin, H.Sedin, MacKinnon, Duchene
    D-Doughty, Carlson, Josi, Klingberg
    G-Rask, Price
    Bench-Henrique, Stastny, Yakupov, Zuccarello, Sekera, Gostisbehere, Beauchemin, Gustavsson, Condon, Hellebuyck, Vasilevskiy
    Keep 10(max 2 goalies)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks guys for the insight. I don't have Price as my keeper goalie - I actually just traded for Rask - but I had some concerns in terms of this being a reoccuring or future issue. Especially considering he's a front-runner for our glorious Team Canada.
    GMHL Dynasty
    14 Team H2H 27-Pro/20-Farm
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 7BN, 4IR+
    G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG,SOG, HITS, BLKS, FOW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Mike Ribeiro, Patrik Elias, Tyler Johnson, Stephen Weiss, Steve Ott, Jarret Stoll
    LW: Gabriel Landeskog, Mats Zuccarello, Marcus Johansson, RJ Umberger, Matt Cooke, Justin Abdelkader
    RW: Troy Brouwer, Daniel Alfredsson, Erik Cole, Shane Doan, Jackob Silfverberg
    D: Dustin Byfuglien, Brent Seabrook, Joni Pitkanen, Erik Gudbranson, Matt Carle, Dmitri Orlov, Seth Jones, Hampus Lindholm
    G: Henrik Lundqvist, Anton Khudobin, Jason LaBarbera, Devan Dubnyk, Anders Lindback