Thread: Has Chad Larose retired??

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Has Chad Larose retired??

10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

I just read that article here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/08/...ose-exits.html

Couldn't help by notice the reporter's name is Luke DeCock. DeCock writing up a story on LaRose. Priceless.

Dobber Sports Genius

Should someone be checking out the recent John Doe files?
    Sites: www.twitter.com/tsgraveline tsgraveline.blogspot.com thesharkremarks.blogspot.com

Team 1:10 Multi-Cat Roto league

C- Malkin,Giroux,Thornton Galchenyuk, Schenn, Berglund, Eller
    LW- Hall,Ovechkin, E.Kane Saad
    RW- Seguin, Stewart, PAP
    D- Subban,Phaneuf Keith, OEL, Hedman,
    G- Pavelec,Hiller Lindback, Theodore, Lehner

Team 2:24 H2H League Multi-Cat

C- Weiss, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Vitale
    LW- Parise, Bailey, Torres, King, Bissonnette
    RW- Ovechkin, Clowe, Asham, Gagner
    D- Boyle, Klesla, Souray, Hjalmarsson, Niskanen, Hickey, Lovejoy, Potter
    G-Holtby, Halak

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Haha wow, I had wanted to say that as a canes fan meself, I had not expected like so many of the others who felt it was "obvious" that he was on his way out, the way the media reported constantly that he wouldn't be resigned once the season ended. . . yeah like the Carolina Hurricanes aren't in need of depth wingers with Dalpe, Bowman, Boychuk not taking advantage of their opportunities. What a word, "obvious." It is used so frivolously. Oddly enough, I agreed with one of the commenters from the article on LaRose and his role in the organization, and I just assumed the Canes would resign him. Although for the past five years I have said he wouldn't be in the NHL were it not for me Canes..
    30 team league, DYNASTY
    Hartford Whalers

GO CANES

Dobber Sports Ninja

Weird. LaRose is a valuable 3rd line contributor on ANY team. He has a non-stop motor. I am interested to find out what happened here. Finished the season with a concussion. I hope he's alright.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Icon

All you fantasy junkies who had him pegged as a stud can rest assued now. There has been a sighting:

Chad LaRose explained that he skipped his end-of-season exit interview with the Carolina Hurricanes because he "needed a cool-off period."
    "Nobody was happy we didn't make the playoffs again," he said. "I took some time, cooled off, and then I went and saw everyone, talked to Jimmy (Rutherford), paid my respects and thanked them for the opportunity with them." LaRose's agent, Mark Guy, is exploring his client's options now that he's an unrestricted free agent. LaRose said that he would still be open to returning to play in Carolina down the road. "Of course, I always wanted to stay in Carolina," he said. "I love all the fans. The organization is top-notch. But sometimes change is good for people, too. I always envisioned playing again in Carolina anyway before my career is up." Aug 7 - 2:43 PM
    Source: Raleigh News & Observer

Dobber Sports Initiate

Good to hear that he's okay. Thanks for the update.