Thread: Henrique

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Henrique

What are your expectations from him? After his impressive rookie season he seems to have taken a step back. I've always thought of him as a better 2 way player but what is his ceiling?

Thanks!
    12 Team HTH Keeper
    (F's G=1 A=1, D G=1 A=1, All Skaters PPG=.5, SHG=.5 Goalies W=2 SO=3)

Dress 8 F, 4 D, 2 G weekly

F's-Marner, Rantanen, Crosby, Panarin, Guentzel, Caufield, Kaprizov, Lundell, Tomasino, Holtz, Pavelski, Zuccarello, Hagel, Dach

D-Makar, Josi, Doughty Andersson, AP, Hutson

G-Hellebuyck, Fleury, Comrie, Kochetkov, Wolf, Primeau, Sogaard

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Expect in the 38 to 46 point range next season, although his numbers will likely increase year after year. I could see him in the 58-67 point range a few years down the road.
    There are things known, and things Unknown. In between are The Doors...

The Magnificent One

this is a tuff one right now. I think this coming year will be a trial and error for the devils. it really depends on who are his linemates. I think the devils have brought in a nice few wingers via FA despite some of the negative comments.

losing kovy afcourse trickles down the roster but most likely Henrique wasn't gonna play with him anyway. but its possible that he could have had elias as a linemate or maybe even kovy noone knows as they did have chemistry 2 seasons ago.

so now who does he play with? great question. could be clowe, could be ryder, could be both. id probably see him with ryder bc ryder is a shoot first person and henrigue is a pass first player. so if they click could be a nice match. ryder getting 30 goals and Henrique doing the passing.

id put him in the 50 point range depending ofcourse. but higher down the road like the poster before said.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Demi-God

40-45pts...