Thread: bernier trade offer

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default bernier trade offer

hey gents, i was offered nash, brunner and 12th pick in next entry draft. if brunner signs, is this a good deal for me? 2nd team in sig.
    IFL-full keeper,g,a,+/-,ppg,ppa,shg,gwg(goalies)w,so,shots,-1/goal :dress 9f,6d, 2g/ week 25man roster.
    kucherov,marner,mathews,ovechkin,oshie,s.aho, kopitar, kadri,stephenson,malkin, Hartman,Erickson EK(d)letang,krug,fox, doughty ,goligoski,ekholm, forsling, durzi, grzelcyk(g)bobrovsky,m.a.fleury, reimer, francouz

ABL-markstrom,shesterkin,ullmark(f)Giroux,Tavares,ovec hkin,geuntzel, Sam Bennett , r Strome , buchnevich, zbinejad,bjorkstrand , Vrana, stone,pacioretty, rust , Rossi(d)brannstrom,ellis,hedman, Ty smith, Teows, weegar,Soucy , gostisbehere (same stats as above league)

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog Daddy View Post
    hey gents, i was offered nash, brunner and 12th pick in next entry draft. if brunner signs, is this a good deal for me? 2nd team in sig.
    With Luongo being a 1 again, you can afford moving Bernier. However, you should be picky about it. I woul definitely try and get a YOUNG tender back to fill his void because you won't have much youth after Bernier is gone. Besides that, Nash makes it worth it imo. The pick and Brunner is icing. But again, as I said, I prefer a piece with at least a young goalie with starter upside. You're in the driver seat here. Get what you want out of the deal.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

very sound advice 87. very much appreciate the reply, thank you.
    IFL-full keeper,g,a,+/-,ppg,ppa,shg,gwg(goalies)w,so,shots,-1/goal :dress 9f,6d, 2g/ week 25man roster.
    kucherov,marner,mathews,ovechkin,oshie,s.aho, kopitar, kadri,stephenson,malkin, Hartman,Erickson EK(d)letang,krug,fox, doughty ,goligoski,ekholm, forsling, durzi, grzelcyk(g)bobrovsky,m.a.fleury, reimer, francouz

ABL-markstrom,shesterkin,ullmark(f)Giroux,Tavares,ovec hkin,geuntzel, Sam Bennett , r Strome , buchnevich, zbinejad,bjorkstrand , Vrana, stone,pacioretty, rust , Rossi(d)brannstrom,ellis,hedman, Ty smith, Teows, weegar,Soucy , gostisbehere (same stats as above league)

Dobber Sports Genius

Just to confirm, this is Rick Nash + Damian Brunner + 12th overall for Bernier?

That seems like a pretty good offer for a goalie who has yet to prove he is a starter in my opinion.
    12 Team H2H Dynasty
    22 Players 3C 3L 3R 1Util 4D 2G 6BN
    (G) (A) (+/-) (PIM) (PPP) (FW) (HIT) (W) (GAA) (SV%) (SHO)
    C: R Getzlaf, C Giroux, Scheifele, T Bozak
    LW: T Vanek, B Ryan, P Marleau, T Hall
    RW: C Perry, K Okposo, A Ovechkin, Kucherov
    D: D Byfuglien, Z Chara, E Karlsson, R Josi, D Keith, Trouba
    G: R Luongo, B Holtby, K Lehtonen
    Farm: Lack, Wennberg, Hellbucyk, Ho-Sang, Milano, Burakovsky, Sanheim
    2012-2013 and 2013-2014 league champ

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Laendarian View Post
    Just to confirm, this is Rick Nash + Damian Brunner + 12th overall for Bernier?

That seems like a pretty good offer for a goalie who has yet to prove he is a starter in my opinion.
    I gotta agree here. The Superstar and sheer potential of Nash (mostly proven) I think alone warrants consideration. Having said that, if you're a guy like me, who has hung on to Bernier...or picked up, traded, re-drafted, traded, dropped and re-traded for... Not sure It would be enough for me to consider making that move. I am extremely interested, dare I say excited to see what he will do In Toronto. Maybe back up Reimer sure. Maybe duel with Reimer, great. Maybe win the starting role out right, even better. Or perhaps turn into one of the next "BIG DEALS" on an surging Toronto Maple Leaf's team.

Probably me cutting off my nose to spite my face, but I'm keeping Bernier (and i will live and die by this decision)....well...atleast until next year!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Pretty good trade for you bud, unless it's a 20 team league. What is the min G start? I just don't think the Potential platoon situation warrants the optimizum, until he becomes the clearcut #1

Dobber Sports Prodigy

it's a 12 team league , we start 9f , 6d, & 2g per week. bernier fell into my lap at the waiver draft so i figured i could either trade him or lou in the off season to upgrade somewhere else. thanks for the replys gents.