Thread: Tavares, 1st rnd, 2nd rnd for Kane, Neal, Semin

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Tavares, 1st rnd, 2nd rnd for Kane, Neal, Semin

What do you guys think of this trade?

Tavares, 1st rnd, 2nd rnd for Kane, Neal, Semin

I'm lacking picks and I get the best player out of the deal buuuut..... Lose some depth for sure.... I was however gonna drop Semin.....
    13 Team Keeper (keep 6), Weekly H2H, Dress 6 F, 4 D, 2 G's. 1G, 1A, GW2 SO2

F: Tavares, Eichel, Hall, Schenn, Arvidson, Miller, Bertuzzi
    D: Karlsson, Pionk, Hronek, Trouba, Schmidt
    Goalies: Dubnyk, Bishop,Griess

Dobber Sports Prodigy

If this is about that league we conversed about earlier then it's a good deal. You can get some pretty good players with those two picks. As you mentioned, Semin is a non-factor for you since he was a non-keeper anyhow. Tavares is the best player in the deal and Kane is close in value. So it pretty much amounts to a 1st+2nd for Neal from your standpoint. I'd do it. It'd be nice to know who you'll be able to draft at those spots though.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by NewGarbageGoal View Post
    If this is about that league we conversed about earlier then it's a good deal. You can get some pretty good players with those two picks. As you mentioned, Semin is a non-factor for you since he was a non-keeper anyhow. Tavares is the best player in the deal and Kane is close in value. So it pretty much amounts to a 1st+2nd for Neal from your standpoint. I'd do it. It'd be nice to know who you'll be able to draft at those spots though.
    Thanks man - you've been a nice helping hand today! Deals done - just landed Johnny T. Weoooo!
    13 Team Keeper (keep 6), Weekly H2H, Dress 6 F, 4 D, 2 G's. 1G, 1A, GW2 SO2

F: Tavares, Eichel, Hall, Schenn, Arvidson, Miller, Bertuzzi
    D: Karlsson, Pionk, Hronek, Trouba, Schmidt
    Goalies: Dubnyk, Bishop,Griess