Thread: Will they Re-sign?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Will they Re-sign?

Hey guys, sorry but I've been out of the loop for a little while. I'm in a cap league and I need to know who has re-signed at this point. If they don't re-sign by June 24th then I loose them. Right now I have a bunch of UFAs and I'm not sure who will re-sign and who won't. I'm wondering if anyone has any news on these guys and if they know if they will re-sign or not. Here is who I have:

Elias, Dupuis, Alfredsson, Bozak, Niklas Backstrom, Clarkson, Streit (I know he's been traded and I think I saw something about a tentative deal but nothing in stone yet).

I also have several RFAs who I won't loose if they don't re-sign by June 24th but I still would like any news on them if you know anything.

Little, Turris, Brodie, Pietrangelo, Spurgeon, Holtby
    Last edited by letangerang58; June 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis

Dobber Sports Wizard

dupuis i think will test the market
    alfredsson will likely decide sometime during the summer what he will do
    clarkson i think will test the market
    streit cannot be signed until the flyers clear the space to do so which likely means that you are dealing with 48 hours after the stanley cup ends as the earliest that they can do so i see him as not being finished before your date

i cant really speak to the rest of them

6 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Today League
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG
    W, GAA, SV, SV%
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 3 F, 6 D, 2 G, 5 Bench
    Keep 10 - 6 F, 3 D, 1 G

14 Team Yahoo H2H Daily Tomorrow League
    G, A, -/+, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 1 U, 2 G, 5 Bench
    Keep 14 - 2 G Max

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Really torn on Dupuis. I think he test the market but at the same time I can't get the 24/7 series out of my mind from a couple years ago. Dude seemed legit happy in Pittsburgh and seemed like he and his family loved it. I could see him taking a huge hometown discount (in the range of 3-4/year for 4 years with full NMC) to stay, or else he will test FA and get a 5+.

Alfie I think plays one more year, even though a lot of signs pointed to him retiring at the end of the playoffs. He won't decide by the 24th though.

Elias resigns in in New Jersey. Probably around 4-5 mil/ 2 years.

Bozak, Backstrom, Clarkson probably all test the market (Wild have some cap issues that won't be fixed before your deadline).

Streit has an agreement in principle at 4 years 5.25 per but as was stated Flyers need to do some buyouts before it can be signed, which probably won't meet your deadline.

Little probably resigns in Winnipeg, Turris is signed until 2018 (not an RFA), Brodie signs in Calgary for 3-4 mil per year (Feaster has deemed him untouchable), Pietrangelo will resign for 5.5+ in St. Louis, Holtby is signed until 2015 (not an RFA), Spurgeon no idea but my guess is he gets a raise to maybe 3 mil.