I am looking for some ideas on what to do with my fantasy team this off-season (well that and I have a few minutes to type a post!). I am in a 30 team dynasty league that uses the NHL salary cap and salary floor as well as NHL salary cap hit for player salaries. We have a 5 round draft every off-season where everyone not in the league with an NHL contract or who was available to be drafted in the previous NHL draft are available. We maintain rights to our players as long as they do not become an unrestricted free agent in the NHL. We set a weekly lineup dressing 4 forward lines (players are allowed to play any position listed on either TSN.ca or NHL.com), 3 pairs of d and one goalie. Our goalies can only start 85% of the weeks so the back up goaltender plays a role. The stats that we use are weighted to varying degrees but include G, A, +/-, hits, takeaways, PP TOI, PK TOI, blocked shots

Here is my team and my list of prospects. Players are listed at their current position with other available positions in brackets.

C: P Bergeron, J Carter (RW), M Hanzal, A Desjardins (LW), J Welsh
LW: L Couture (C), M Grabner (RW), A Burmistrov (C, RW), D Carcillo (RW), P Mueller (C, RW)
RW: A Hemsky, J Williams, D Dorsett, P Kaleta, C McDonald
D: B Burns (RW), J Brodin, J Boychuk, N Schultz, C Stoner, N Leddy, J Braun
G: A Niemi, S Bobrovsky

Prospects
C: T Ewanyk, K Roy, N Shore, M McNeil
W: M Olver, R Smith, B Bulmer, J Hansen
D: C Tanev, A Petrovic, H Lindholm, T Fedun, T Cross, K Bigos, B Kichton, P Sieloff
G: A York, A Vasilevski