Thread: Hackett, Ramo, Poulin, Khabibulin for next season?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Hackett, Ramo, Poulin, Khabibulin for next season?

Which one is likely to be a starter next season? How would you rank these guys?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Neither Khabibulin or Poulin start next year.

CGY has no starter currently so Ramo has a chance and at worst is a timeshare if he makes the team. Same story for Hackett.
    Evgeni from the Bloc
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 10
    Daily Starts: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G

G,A,+/-,PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Tavares, Malkin, Johansen, Couture
    LW: Schenn (C), Kreider, Skinner, Kane
    RW: [B]Kucherov, Seguin (C), Wheeler, REinhart (C), Ehlers (LW)
    D: Byfuglien, Provorov, Giordano, de Haan, Phaneuf
    G: Bobrovsky, Lehner, Saros

2017 Picks: 1,2,3,5,6,6,7,8,9,10,11

Dobber Sports Ninja

Lol, talk about tough questions. There's a chance that all four of the guys on that list have little to no value next year.

1. Kari Ramo - Best shot. I believe he just finished his last year of his KHL deal and the Flames own his rights from the Cammalleri deal. He played really well in the KHL and with Kipper potentially packing up the pads you could see Calgary giving Ramo a chance to show them what they've got in him, especially with their shifting focus to youth.

2. Matt Hackett - Pretty big piece of the deal for Pominville. Miller is still on contract for next season but if he's traded we could see Enroth and Hackett battling it out. Still a long shot though.

3. Nikolai Khabibulin - 40 years old this year, with the flooded goalie market will he even get a backup gig? Will he be okay with a backup gig?

4. Kevin Poulin - Seems like he keeps getting passed up on the depth chart. Not a great sign.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Lol, talk about tough questions. There's a chance that all four of the guys on that list have little to no value next year.

1. Kari Ramo - Best shot. I believe he just finished his last year of his KHL deal and the Flames own his rights from the Cammalleri deal. He played really well in the KHL and with Kipper potentially packing up the pads you could see Calgary giving Ramo a chance to show them what they've got in him, especially with their shifting focus to youth.

2. Matt Hackett - Pretty big piece of the deal for Pominville. Miller is still on contract for next season but if he's traded we could see Enroth and Hackett battling it out. Still a long shot though.

3. Nikolai Khabibulin - 40 years old this year, with the flooded goalie market will he even get a backup gig? Will he be okay with a backup gig?

4. Kevin Poulin - Seems like he keeps getting passed up on the depth chart. Not a great sign.
    Gotta say I agree with both the ranking and the points that bondon makes here
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Deity

This list looks about right.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

I agree with Bondon on the rankings, and his points are solid.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Stud

Uh oh....agreement on bondon's goalie rankings....I agree with what you said also and now I'm really starting to question myself

Did you just jinx Ramo?

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by 4horsemen View Post
    Uh oh....agreement on bondon's goalie rankings....I agree with what you said also and now I'm really starting to question myself

Did you just jinx Ramo?
    lol, perhaps bondon has become an unexpected goalie guru!
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Ninja

Four people agree with me on goalie advice?

Hmm...something fishy is going on here. Am I getting punk'd?

Dobber Sports Stud

Am I getting punk'd?
    I was wondering if we were all getting punked