Thread: Bizzare Private Message from Dakster

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Bizzare Private Message from Dakster

So I might annoy some people by posting on this thread devoted to Steve Mason. But.. I haven't posted on it for a while (since Mason's last game that is :P) and out of nowhere I get this private message from Dakkster today. I've never seen someone so angry about an issue so small (that happened so long ago):

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster
    Look, Einstein, you don't get to whine when others are complaining about you spamming the forum. That's not how it works. When several people are saying that you are spamming, you don't get to go "well don't read them then". That just proves that you are a grade A, complete and utter ******. You are a stupid person AND an *******. You get top honors in both fields, you dickbag. Doesn't that feel good, to have that image of being a spamming buttjockey?

I know this is a bit late, but you jacking off to Mason just went too far. I know you like to **** beer bottles when you watch Mason play, but you don't have to spam the forum.

It's just sad to read this. I mean does he really have nothing better to do than hold internet grudges over guys who like Steve Mason?

Get over it, sheesh
    I am a die-hard Avalanche fan!
    PARTIAL DYNASTY (Keep 20 from year to year)
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G every night

G ,A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    Wins, Saves, SV%, GAA, SO

C-Eichel, Marner (RW), Matthews
    L- Skinner, Pacioretty, Vanek, Perlini, Palat
    R- Hoffman, Byron, Tuch, Kerfoot, Sprong
    D- Ekblad, Gostisbehere, Rielly, Borowiecki, Montour, Girard, Orpik, Schenn
    G-Fleury, Rask, Brossoit, Saros, Kuemper, Appleby

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Hey dude! Actually, it was the fact that you gave me some negative rep for this post:

Originally Posted by ShawneePanthers
    I don't see the big deal about reviving Steve Mason threads. It's not like anyone's forcing you to read them.
    Well, if you are effectively spamming them you are shoving them in people's faces. Dick move.
    And I was certainly not alone in criticizing you about you spamming about Mason. So I thought you should know a thing or two about how a forum works. Since you are obviously completely clueless about it. So there. Now go back to your hole, n00b!
    Last edited by Dakkster; May 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Stud

Right - so you gave me neg rep back (which is understandable) and then one week later splurge out that kind of vitriol (which still baffles me). The scale of the response (and the fact that it was written a week later) is disturbingly disproportionate to the actual incident. Are you on antidepressants? o.O
    Last edited by ShawneePanthers; May 4, 2013 at 9:33 PM.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Nope, alcohol!
    GO WINGS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawneePanthers View Post
    So I might annoy some people by posting on this thread devoted to Steve Mason. But.. I haven't posted on it for a while (since Mason's last game that is :P) and out of nowhere I get this private message from Dakkster today. I've never seen someone so angry about an issue so small (that happened so long ago):

It's just sad to read this. I mean does he really have nothing better to do than hold internet grudges over guys who like Steve Mason?

Get over it, sheesh
    Just ignore him dude, he's a dickhead and a ginormous hypocrite...its unfortunate really because he's actually a fairly savvy hockey analyst usually, he's just unfortunately a ****ing a$$hole as well.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    Just ignore him dude, he's a dickhead and a ginormous hypocrite...its unfortunate really because he's actually a fairly savvy hockey analyst usually, he's just unfortunately a ****ing a$$hole as well.
    Yep! Just like you!
    GO WINGS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Yep! Just like you!
    still have me on your 'ignore list' I see huh you ****ing hypocrite? you ever get tired of spouting one thing out of one side of your mouth and then doing the exact opposite?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    still have me on your 'ignore list' I see huh you ****ing hypocrite? you ever get tired of spouting one thing out of one side of your mouth and then doing the exact opposite?
    This is the second time I try to explain this to your little brain:

Putting people on the ignore list serves one single purpose for me. It means I don't get an email if you respond to any of the threads I've subscribed to. It doesn't preclude me from reading or responding to your drivel. It just gives me the option of whether or not I want to read you inane ramblings. So no, it's not hypocritical, you idiot. It gives me choice. The sooner you learn how this forum system works, the less we need to hear about your ****ing whining.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Ninja

First of all, private messages are private for a reason. It's a dirt bag move to air your dirty laundry publicly. You won't get any sympathy here.

Secondly, I (as well as countless others, I'm sure) also thought your constant updating of that stupid Mason thread (as well as countless other threads that have nothing to do with Mason) was annoying as hell and you should grow the **** up.

Dobber Sports Stud

This is the only private message sent between us blayze, it's not like I'm having an ongoing private conversation with this guy. Your dirtbag comment is biased and utterly lame. Believe me, I'm not begging for your sympathy - I'm just trying to understand this anger.

I get the point that you don't like my Mason thread.. big whoop -it's been inactive for a long while. Get over it.
    Last edited by ShawneePanthers; May 4, 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I'm completely fine with ShawneePanthers posting my PM to him. I'm pretty pleased with it, insult-wise. He was wrong from the start and he's wrong now, so that's all well and good

And now the Ducks scored again. Damn it!
    GO WINGS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    This is the second time I try to explain this to your little brain:

Putting people on the ignore list serves one single purpose for me. It means I don't get an email if you respond to any of the threads I've subscribed to. It doesn't preclude me from reading or responding to your drivel. It just gives me the option of whether or not I want to read you inane ramblings. So no, it's not hypocritical, you idiot. It gives me choice. The sooner you learn how this forum system works, the less we need to hear about your ****ing whining.
    haha, whatever you say dickhead...it's not much of an ignore list then is it? lmao

you're a ****ing hypocrite and a fraud...how many times have we listened to you celebrate various liberal causes and decry the intolerance of America? Then you write this shitty, hateful gay-bashing diatribe and your true colors come out. Hypocrite. Go look it up, you should learn what you are.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

closing this stupid pointless thread. keep your insults to your PM's, no one cares. why cant we all just get along and watch some playoff hockey?