Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kane -Giroux

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    The other factor I just noticed that clinches it for Giroux in this case for me is that he has Voracek, Hartnelll AND Simmonds.

With that kind of concentration, is team is screwed anyway if Giroux has a bad season, so might as well go all-in. Roo & Cek will be up there with the elite duos in the league for a long time.
    that makes no sense...Kane has Toews, Hossa, Sharp soooooo what? Top to bottom the Hawks are a much better team with all their pieces more or less in place. To me that means Kane has the best situation to be ppg to ppg+ consistently year after year...giroux is a stud to be sure, but his future is less certain IMO

Dobber Sports Sage

I prefer Kane...
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    that makes no sense...Kane has Toews, Hossa, Sharp soooooo what? Top to bottom the Hawks are a much better team with all their pieces more or less in place. To me that means Kane has the best situation to be ppg to ppg+ consistently year after year...giroux is a stud to be sure, but his future is less certain IMO
    He was referring to the fact that the OP has Voracek, Hartnell, and Simmonds on his team.

Dobber Sports Deity

For me it would have to be Giroux. I like Pat Kane and think he is a dynamic young offensive player but the offense for Chicago doesnt run through him. He is just one of the key players there. In Philly, the offense runs through Giroux. He is the primary cog in that offense.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    He was referring to the fact that the OP has Voracek, Hartnell, and Simmonds on his team.
    ahhh indeed, that makes much more sense, thank you for clarifying