Poll: Montreal (2) vs Ottawa (7)

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Montreal (2) vs Ottawa (7)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pts9889 View Post
    What is your problem? You sound like a pathetic, excuse-making homer. Yeah, I would have kept my opinions to myself but you had to go all dismissive douchebag so I had to insult your ridiculous hypothesis.

Take it like a man. Your team was a classless bunch of idiots last night.
    uh huh, hang on lemme grab my popcorn...OK, lets listen to what you have to say. Don't be shy, speak up now, I'm sure this will be fantastic

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    look, I don't know who you are and frankly I could care less, but if you've got your panties in a bind over something I said in some thread then address it there m'k? Don't bleed it over into every other thread because you've got sand in your va-jay-jay because that just ruins it for everyone else who's trying to have an honest discussion. Now piss off
    The expression you're looking for is "I couldn't care less" but you being right about something all of a sudden would cause a tectonic shift.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by pts9889 View Post
    What is your problem? You sound like a pathetic, excuse-making homer. Yeah, I would have kept my opinions to myself but you had to go all dismissive douchebag so I had to insult your ridiculous hypothesis.

Take it like a man. Your team was a classless bunch of idiots last night.
    In case you haven't noticed it by now, our dear mcgoo here is the forum's resident übertroll. If you take me, Big Ev, Doulos and Pengwin... hell, let's throw in Dobber too, and you combine our smugness, you still don't get to mcgoo's level. The fact that he is pretty much always wrong only makes it so much more entertaining. He has some problems comprehending basic English, so don't be too hard on him. Just treat him like the village idiot he is.
    GO WINGS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    In case you haven't noticed it by now, our dear mcgoo here is the forum's resident übertroll. If you take me, Big Ev, Doulos and Pengwin... hell, let's throw in Dobber too, and you combine our smugness, you still don't get to mcgoo's level. The fact that he is pretty much always wrong only makes it so much more entertaining. He has some problems comprehending basic English, so don't be too hard on him. Just treat him like the village idiot he is.
    ...speaking of hypocrite jackholes that hijack threads for their own diatribes, I was expecting you at any moment, and 'poof' there you are!

what is this another one of your phantom accounts now Senitum? Shouldn't you be off beating up gays or minorities or something like that?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    ...speaking of hypocrite jackholes that hijack threads for their own diatribes, I was expecting you at any moment, and 'poof' there you are!

what is this another one of your phantom accounts now Senitum? Shouldn't you be off beating up gays or minorities or something like that?
    I love you too, dear. Hugs and kisses!
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Legend

The things being said about Subban right now: Cheap shot, loud mouth, dirty player, punk, hot dog, reckless, immature, etc. were ALL said about Chris Chelios was he was young and playing for the Habs. Chelios would deliver cheap shots, bark in public, start trouble then turtle, cause controversy AND he even used to act up off the ice (public urination in downtown Montreal). If the Candiens trade Subban they will regret it just as they did with Chelios. There is too much talent there to bail on. PK will mature eventually.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    The things being said about Subban right now: Cheap shot, loud mouth, dirty player, punk, hot dog, reckless, immature, etc. were ALL said about Chris Chelios was he was young and playing for the Habs. Chelios would deliver cheap shots, bark in public, start trouble then turtle, cause controversy AND he even used to act up off the ice (public urination in downtown Montreal). If the Candiens trade Subban they will regret it just as they did with Chelios. There is too much talent there to bail on. PK will mature eventually.
    that's an excellent point dude, we never shoulda traded him, LeClair, Desjardins or Muller, they woulda won at least on other cup in there had they not pissed away those assets

Administrator

So what you are saying is watch out for PK as a fantasy sleeper in 2042?
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    So what you are saying is watch out for PK as a fantasy sleeper in 2042?
    Chelios did say he wanted to play until 50. Dude is in better shape than 50% of the current NHLers, I'm sure.
    8-GM / WK-H2H

(F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,

Administrator

Chelios did say he wanted to play until 50. Dude is in better shape than 50% of the current NHLers, I'm sure.
    He surfs!!! What an animal.

Dobber Sports Legend

He surfs!!! What an animal.
    A few years ago I read somewhere about his summer training regimen. I ran it by my brother who constantly trains for triathlons and half iron men events and he even was impressed. It was pretty much 6 hours a day of hard training - biking up hills, endless swimming, core exercises, weights, etc. I think Cheli was in his mid-40s at the time and the younger players who were trying to join him couldn't handle it.
    8-GM / WK-H2H

Administrator

A few years ago I read somewhere about his summer training regimen. I ran it by my brother who constantly trains for triathlons and half iron men events and he even was impressed. It was pretty much 6 hours a day of hard training - biking up hills, endless swimming, core exercises, weights, etc. I think Cheli was in his mid-40s at the time and the younger players who were trying to join him couldn't handle it.
    I believe it, he was coached by the best.

Dobber Sports Legend

Jules Winnfield could make me bike up hills too.
    8-GM / WK-H2H

Dobber Sports Guru

Hahahahaha! That's perfect. I haven't seen that in ages and wasn't expecting it.

Disclaimer: I'm bum drunk cause the leafs lost so any and all comments may be stricken from the record at a future time.

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    Disclaimer: I'm bum drunk cause the leafs lost so any and all comments may be stricken from the record at a future time.
    Haha. Speaking of Wendel Clark, I'm getting my King Clancy shoulder patch sewn onto my 1986 Wendel Clark Leafs jersey this weekend.
    8-GM / WK-H2H