View Poll Results: Montreal (2) vs Ottawa (7)

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Habs in 4

    1 1.41%
  • Habs in 5

    2 2.82%
  • Habs in 6

    18 25.35%
  • Habs in 7

    11 15.49%
  • Sens in 4

    0 0%
  • Sens in 5

    2 2.82%
  • Sens in 6

    31 43.66%
  • Sens in 7

    6 8.45%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25
Results 361 to 367 of 367

Thread: Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Montreal (2) vs Ottawa (7)

  1. #361
    Location
    Regina, SK...EH!
    Rep Power
    25

    Dobber Sports Pro

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    I'll bet any money I have that he plays in Round 2 at some point. MacLean's just keeping it close to his chest. They didn't want Karlsson's news to leak out, and he told that guy here at the Masters that he wasn't coming back. Spezza's back is healthy at this point, it's his knee that needs to be ready. We'll see!
    good point EV, we have heard this story before...
    ESPN Roto 10 team - Full Cup
    24 man roster (1IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2 G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

    C- Nugent-Hopkins, RStrome (RW), DStrome, Kadri, Mi.Granlund
    RW- Zibanejad (C), RO'Reilly (C), Gallagher, Rantanen
    LW- Bennett (C), Bjorkstrand, Burakovsky (RW), Pastrnak (RW)
    D- Ristolianen, Rielly, Trouba, SJones, Klefbom, Hanifin
    G- Allen, Talbot, Pickard, CJohnson, Hammond
    IR -
    Picks: 4,5,6,11
    non-keeprs in Italics, Bubbles in Blue

  2. #362
    Big Ev's Avatar
    Big Ev is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,869
    Rep Power
    0

    Banned

    Default

    he's skating with the black aces. He'll be back.

  3. #363
    Location
    Pegulaville
    Rep Power
    40

    Moderator

    Default

    Funny...I hate the Senators, but I find myself pulling for them considering all they overcame to get to this point. Gotta respect that.


    ...damnit.
    Dobber Football
    @DobberFootball
    smitty@dobberfootball.com

    Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.

  4. #364
    mister_mcgoo's Avatar
    mister_mcgoo is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19,119
    Rep Power
    0

    Banned

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Funny...I hate the Senators, but I find myself pulling for them considering all they overcame to get to this point. Gotta respect that.


    ...damnit.
    i know, i feel the same way actually...usually when a team knocks your team out of the playoffs you wind up despising them and cheering against them the rest of the playoffs out of pure spite but I can't help but like this Sens team. A part of it is that I'm a big fan of many of the players and own them in my fantasy leagues (Karlsson, Anderson, Alfie, Turris, and no not Spezza, **** him -lol). Part of it is that they make for a great underdog story, and another part of it is that it's high time the cup was back in Canada (and who else would I cheer for? the Nucks? HA! no way ever...the Leafs? HA! that's like betting on the Washington Generals.

    oh and I also really don't like any other eastern conference team cept the Isles so Sens it is

  5. #365
    Location
    Pegulaville
    Rep Power
    40

    Moderator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    i know, i feel the same way actually...usually when a team knocks your team out of the playoffs you wind up despising them and cheering against them the rest of the playoffs out of pure spite but I can't help but like this Sens team. A part of it is that I'm a big fan of many of the players and own them in my fantasy leagues (Karlsson, Anderson, Alfie, Turris, and no not Spezza, **** him -lol). Part of it is that they make for a great underdog story, and another part of it is that it's high time the cup was back in Canada (and who else would I cheer for? the Nucks? HA! no way ever...the Leafs? HA! that's like betting on the Washington Generals.

    oh and I also really don't like any other eastern conference team cept the Isles so Sens it is
    Honestly, it was good to see the Canadiens do so well during the reg season, and I hate them too.

    I like the parity and level of compete in the conference. Earning the playoff berth is so much sweeter - team unity, chemistry...whatever ya wanna call it is important.

    Hopefully my Sabres get there sooner rather than later. Hard to taunt others when your team is a perennial loser.
    Dobber Football
    @DobberFootball
    smitty@dobberfootball.com

    Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.

  6. #366
    Rep Power
    47

    Dobber Sports Superstar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    trololol:

    I never knew what this was about until this morning. Apparently, up 6-1 with under a minute left, they were joking about calling a timeout.
    12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

    League champ in 2013 and 2015.

    Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

    We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

    Forwards: Ovechkin, Kessel, Pavelski, Stone, Voracek, Little, Benn, Iginla, Foligno, Kesler, Viraten
    Defence: Letang, Carlson, Shattenkirk, Yandle, Streit, Gostisbehere
    Goalies: Price, Fleury

    My personal blog: http://theryancokeexperience.wordpress.com

  7. #367
    Godin's Avatar
    Godin is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,159
    Location
    GTA
    Rep Power
    28

    Dobber Sports Pro

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    I never knew what this was about until this morning. Apparently, up 6-1 with under a minute left, they were joking about calling a timeout.
    I could see the humor in that.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •