Thread: Can you rank these golies

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Can you rank these golies

Hi, i'm about to choose my second goalie and I have to choose between all theses goolie... Of course Price is my first bet but he will cost me easealy 3-4M over all the others.... We use wins and %

Here is my ranking

Price (sure starter with a lot of game... but % is average for now)
    Pavelec
    Anderson (band aid boy)
    Bobrovsky (good %... but will have a poor win stat for a couple of years)
    Nabokov
    Brodeur (will he sign for another year ???)
    Emery
    Fasth
    Theodore

In second idea, can you rank these goalie in ordrer of the one who have more chance to be starter in the next 3 years

Scriven
    Bachman
    Montoya
    Kuemper

Thanks
    Last edited by haze_tech; April 24, 2013 at 8:21 AM.
    2014 Champion
    2015 Champion

18 teams league, G ; A ; Pts ; PIM ; +/- ; Wins ; %.
    22 players max/ team but only 8F 4D 2G are used each week.
    Farm or/and 2 way contract: 8F, 4D, 2G

Team
    F- S.Crosby, A.Ovechkin, J.Thornton, T.Johnson, N.Bjugstad, Radulov, Nyquist, R.Strome, Drouin
    D- Faulk, Klingberg, Shattenkirk, Stralman, Gardiner, J.Morrow
    G- Rask, Talbot,

Farm
    Nichushkin, Dvorak, Poirier, N.Ritchie, D.Pouliot, Zadorov, Kuemper, M.Murray, Hackett

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I'd go with Bobrovsky as your #2 goalie.

Columbus' defense is actually decent and having so many young players simply means they can be groomed to focus defensively. The only downfall for Bobrovsky is the potential "expectations". There was NONE this year, nobody expected Columbus to play well... but similar to Steve Mason... if expectations make Bob the "chosen one" to lead Columbus repetitively to the playoffs, it could eat him up in the future.

I'd still take Bob.
    With Winnipeg shifting West and Detroit shifting East... Bob's conference should be a little weaker. Also, Nashville & Phoenix both seem to be trending down (where they should be)... so there is less overall talent in the West (my opinion) and more opportunity for better stats among goalies in that conference.

Dobber Sports Expert

Who is your first G? From a keeper league perspetive I do like Price better than any of these options. Only you know how much those 3-4m will compromise the rest of your roster though. I think Price is only available right now in your draft b/c of his recent struggles [think Ovechkin from 6 weeks ago].

I don't mind Bob for 3-4m less. Personally I love Anderson too. OTT plays good hockey and with the young talent on this roster they'll only get better. I think Anderson wins the Vezina this season if he stays healthy. As a 2nd goalie I like both of these options.
    10 Team [keep 10 + 4 prospects]
    Scoring F=1[g/a]; D=2[g], 1[a]; G=2[w], -1[L], 1[OT], 2[SO] Top 12 F, 6 D, 2 G count

Forwards
    Crosby, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Wheeler, Byfuglien, Hornqvist, Simmonds, Ladd, Zuccarello, Ribeiro, Desharnais, Semin, MacArthur, Moulson, Purcell, Soderberg, Dupuis
    Defense
    Keith, Goligoski, Carlson, Krug, Trouba, Streit, Pouliot, Ceci, Nurse, Martinez
    Goalie
    Fleury/Price/Rask

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by andrewklassen View Post
    Who is your first G? From a keeper league perspetive I do like Price better than any of these options. Only you know how much those 3-4m will compromise the rest of your roster though. I think Price is only available right now in your draft b/c of his recent struggles [think Ovechkin from 6 weeks ago].

I don't mind Bob for 3-4m less. Personally I love Anderson too. OTT plays good hockey and with the young talent on this roster they'll only get better. I think Anderson wins the Vezina this season if he stays healthy. As a 2nd goalie I like both of these options.
    I still have Schneider for two more years.... and for cheap.... Price would be my best bet but he will cost too mutch to compare to his value...

I don't play in a keeper league, we offer contract with a 60M cap space and contract have to be for 5 years or less...
    2014 Champion
    2015 Champion

18 teams league, G ; A ; Pts ; PIM ; +/- ; Wins ; %.
    22 players max/ team but only 8F 4D 2G are used each week.
    Farm or/and 2 way contract: 8F, 4D, 2G

Team
    F- S.Crosby, A.Ovechkin, J.Thornton, T.Johnson, N.Bjugstad, Radulov, Nyquist, R.Strome, Drouin
    D- Faulk, Klingberg, Shattenkirk, Stralman, Gardiner, J.Morrow
    G- Rask, Talbot,

Farm
    Nichushkin, Dvorak, Poirier, N.Ritchie, D.Pouliot, Zadorov, Kuemper, M.Murray, Hackett

Dobber Sports Icon

Anderson (band aid boy)
    how do you figure this?

he missed some games because of a freak cooking accident last season, and was derailed by a sprained ankle this year..hardly BAB material

Price and Andy for me
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)