Page 86 of 239 FirstFirst ... 36 76 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3574

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: I need a new show...

Took a while but I finally finished Ozark. I'd give it a 6.5/10... felt it just dragged on at times. Just couldn't get hooked on it like most of you, felt like a chore to get through it.

I've got nothing to watch now... may give House of Cards Season 5 a third and final attempt... only made it to episode 2 and threw in the towel twice already, but desperate times.

Dobber Sports Titan

Last Chance U. I'm on Season 2 now, and it's a pretty eye opening show on College Football.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Last Chance U. I'm on Season 2 now, and it's a pretty eye opening show on College Football.
    I've watched both seasons as well, and I really liked it.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I've watched both seasons as well, and I really liked it.
    Concussions are not taken seriously at that school I've found.

"If you can't play don't....but we need a score and (insert name) won't score...." really shocked me to hear when it came from a coach.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Took a while but I finally finished Ozark. I'd give it a 6.5/10... felt it just dragged on at times. Just couldn't get hooked on it like most of you, felt like a chore to get through it.
    Watched episode 1 based on reviews from this thread and I didn't care for it. I'll soldier through a few more.

I did watch the rest of the seasons of Bosch on Amazon. I really enjoyed it and ended up having some marathon binge watching sessions with that show. If you liked Law and Order you will LOVE Bosch. Plus, some of our favorites with Lance Reddick and Jamie Hector among others have prominent roles.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Wizard

Concussions are not taken seriously at that school I've found.

"If you can't play don't....but we need a score and (insert name) won't score...." really shocked me to hear when it came from a coach.
    I think the problem was that the medical staff (although I think it's just 1 person there) told the coach that he's fine and OK to play. The coach has no reason not to believe that.

The players themselves also need to take that stuff seriously. If you have a concussion, don't act like you don't have it. That doesn't make you a tough guy, it makes you vulnerable to serious long-term problems. There's no reason to be ashamed that you have an injury - that happens when playing sports. Especially in football, and concussions especially with the position he plays.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    Watched episode 1 based on reviews from this thread and I didn't care for it. I'll soldier through a few more.

I did watch the rest of the seasons of Bosch on Amazon. I really enjoyed it and ended up having some marathon binge watching sessions with that show. If you liked Law and Order you will LOVE Bosch. Plus, some of our favorites with Lance Reddick and Jamie Hector among others have prominent roles.
    I really liked Bosch season 1 and 2. Is season 3 any good? I really don't like Crave, but over the last couple of years, I will activate it just for 1 month to watch Bosch after it is released, and then cancel it again. I may do that for season 3 if I hear it is worth watching. Titus Welliver is awesome.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    I really liked Bosch season 1 and 2. Is season 3 any good? I really don't like Crave, but over the last couple of years, I will activate it just for 1 month to watch Bosch after it is released, and then cancel it again. I may do that for season 3 if I hear it is worth watching. Titus Welliver is awesome.

Rylant
    If you liked seasons 1 & 2, I have no doubts you'll enjoy season 3 just as much. Personally, I would rank them in terms of seasons as 2 > 3 > 1.
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Genius

Watched episode #1 last night and enjoyed it. I'll keep plugging along with it.
    Tried a few minutes of Peaky Blinders. Can anyone give me a short 'blip' about the show and why they thought it was great. Had a little bit of a hard time with the accents and thus flipped over to last chance U. I may go back to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Watched episode #1 last night and enjoyed it. I'll keep plugging along with it.
    Tried a few minutes of Peaky Blinders. Can anyone give me a short 'blip' about the show and why they thought it was great. Had a little bit of a hard time with the accents and thus flipped over to last chance U. I may go back to it.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    I have never understood all the Peaky Blinders love. I watched the first 4 episodes and never went back. On the other hand, I thought Netflix shows such as Wallander, Longmire, and Foyle's War were very strong and get little attention.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Anyone watched Defenders yet??

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I'm a couple episodes in, and it's been really good, in my opinion. Better than I expected, and possibly right up there with the best of the Marvel shows on Netflix. We'll see how the rest goes, but I'm encouraged.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I just marathon watched all 60 episodes of Surviving Escobar, alias JJ, on Netflix. It's about Escobar's right hand man surviving in Columbian jail and still dealing drugs and doing other criminal activities from jail. It's in Spanish with English subs.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Liked it. Lots of fighting and cool interactions amongst the four heroes. Not sure what the bad guys were really going to do to NYC that was so bad and Jessica Jones, probably the most fascinating character gets under used.

Also enjoyed the way it set things up for each of their individual series that are upcoming on Netflix.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Can anyone give me a short 'blip' about the show and why they thought it was great.
    Oi loike it cos its de dawgs fookin nuts loike.