Page 87 of 240 FirstFirst ... 37 77 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3596

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: I need a new show...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    Liked it. Lots of fighting and cool interactions amongst the four heroes. Not sure what the bad guys were really going to do to NYC that was so bad and Jessica Jones, probably the most fascinating character gets under used.

Also enjoyed the way it set things up for each of their individual series that are upcoming on Netflix.
    Ya so far I like it a lot. Not sure why this one is 8 episodes while all their original ones are 12. That's been my biggest gripe with these Marvel/Netflix shows....Every single one ....even Daredevil...seem to die out around episode 9....and throw in a convenient plot point to make it 12 episodes....and then the last few seem underwhelming. I like that this is 8...but of all of them...this seems like it should be 12-13!

Dobber Sports Genius

Watched Black Mirror's "I'll be right back" - my first episode and I liked it. Hayley Atwell was very easy on the eyes too Interesting premise for sure. will watch a few more episodes.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Bring this thread back from the dead......Handmaid's Tale anyone??

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Awesome story but I didn't think much of the show. Too much style and not enough substance. You cant just end every scene with an edgy smirk from the main character, a fancy camera move and an unexpected musical choice. Lazy.

Dobber Sports Master

Binged Narcos Season 3 and really liked it. I was concerned that after the final events of season 2 I wouldn't like 3 as much, but the show did an outstanding job of demonstrating how the Cali Cartel was every bit as dangerous as Escobar's Medellin cartel, but in a different way.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Master

hbo's new series with james franco ''the deuce'' has been good so far .

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Hell yeah. I really enjoyed the Offred episodes but that stuff with the other people not so much. Curious to see where it goes, I fear they will drag it out and dilute it.

Only other show I've watched recently was Taboo. The acting is a bit weak at times but I'm really enjoying the story as the focus is about the place where I live.

Dobber Sports Wizard

The Good Place was a funny show, I just finished watching the 1st season from Netflix. It's difficult to find actually funny 22 minute sitcoms these days but this is one of those shows. Ted Danson is great and Kristen Bell isn't bad either.

Dobber Sports Sage

Season 4 of Hinterland was very good. Gritty, English, detective show. Wallander and Shetland are a couple other shows in this genre on Netflix.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Expert

I've binged watch Big Little Lies in about a week. It was really great. It's a mini-series so it's only one season. I recommend it. Reese Wetherspoon and Nicole Kidman are really good in it.

I've also just started This is Us on Netflix. I'm liking it so far, I'm just at episode 2.
    twitter: @hugotwigg

Dobber Sports Deity

Has anyone watched the Netflix series Mind Hunters yet?

I just downloaded the first couple episodes on my tablet but haven't watched one yet.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm watching Handsmaid Tale right now... pretty solid show. Interesting concept based on Margaret Atwoods book (which I never read).

8/10 if any of you wanna check out something different.

Dobber Sports Monster

I don't really watch TV other than for hockey, but found this show "Live PD" which is pretty interesting.

Dobber Sports Deity

I just finished up watching the Netflix show called Godless. I liked it but then again, I like Westerns. Recommended!

I just started watching Sense 8. I am five episodes in and I won't lie, I damn near gave up after the first few episodes. It's finally starting to work towards something.

- - - Updated - - -

I just finished up watching the Netflix show called Godless. I liked it but then again, I like Westerns. Recommended!

I just started watching Sense 8. I am five episodes in and I won't lie, I damn near gave up after the first few episodes. It's finally starting to work towards something.

- - - Updated - - -

10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Dark on Netflix.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll