Page 77 of 240 FirstFirst ... 27 67 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3591

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: I need a new show...

Im very excited for Legion. Have read great things.

is the Young Pope worth watching??

- - - Updated - - -

Im very excited for Legion. Have read great things.

is the Young Pope worth watching??

Dobber Sports Master

Netflix, in Canada anyways, is showing the first season of "Colony" which originally aired on Bravo. My wife and I took a chance on it last night, and we are already on episode 6. It is great, but sadly underrated according to what I have read online, however I'm already looking to see where I can watch season two. The premise is this: L.A., and most of the States presumably, has been cordoned off and made into a colony run by a rarely seen extraterrestrial presence. Many of the people of the colony are assisting the Occupation by becoming part of the "homeland security" (aka the Gestapo), while a growing number of the colonists are building a formidable resistance. Our lead character is forced to work with the Occupation forces or watch his family be put to death. Little does he know that his wife is part of the resistance. Only six episodes in, and the intensity just keeps ramping up as the husband unknowingly hunts for his wife, and inches closer and closer to discovering the truth. It stars Josh Holloway (from LOST) and Sarah Wayne Callies (from the Walking Dead), and is well worth checking out.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Master

Netflix, in Canada anyways, is showing the first season of "Colony" which originally aired on Bravo. My wife and I took a chance on it last night, and we are already on episode 6. It is great, but sadly underrated according to what I have read online, however I'm already looking to see where I can watch season two. The premise is this: L.A., and most of the States presumably, has been cordoned off and made into a colony run by a rarely seen extraterrestrial presence. Many of the people of the colony are assisting the Occupation by becoming part of the "homeland security" (aka the Gestapo), while a growing number of the colonists are building a formidable resistance. Our lead character is forced to work with the Occupation forces or watch his family be put to death. Little does he know that his wife is part of the resistance. Only six episodes in, and the intensity just keeps ramping up as the husband unknowingly hunts for his wife, and inches closer and closer to discovering the truth. It stars Josh Holloway (from LOST) and Sarah Wayne Callies (from the Walking Dead), and is well worth checking out.

F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti

Dobber Sports Monster

anyone watch HOARDING: BURIED ALIVE ?

ive never seen so much junk in someones home. is any of this fake? like i mean i can understand seeing a messy house but some of the places here are unbelievable! one house had rats running all over the place.

- - - Updated - - -

ive never seen so much junk in someones home. is any of this fake? like i mean i can understand seeing a messy house but some of the places here are unbelievable! one house had rats running all over the place.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, hoarding does exist and what you see on that show is just a glimpse of how some of people that are affected by that ''disease'' live. Some stories on the show may have certain scripts, but the problem is real and more common than you think.

It's sad and it's difficult to understand if you don't suffer from it directly.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Monster

Call me an old timer but one show i love watching is "Three's Company". John Ritter has to be my favorite actor ever. Very funny and seems kind hearted.

Dobber Sports Deity

Call me an old timer but one show i love watching is "Three's Company". John Ritter has to be my favorite actor ever. Very funny and seems kind hearted.
    I just noticed this show is back on CMT now. I watched a couple episodes the other night actually. I am an old fart so I actually remember watching this show when I was a kid.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I just noticed this show is back on CMT now. I watched a couple episodes the other night actually. I am an old fart so I actually remember watching this show when I was a kid.
    i remember a couple shows that i watched a few years ago but wasnt around when the show aired. i watch that show every night, then right after that is all in the family. 2 classics lol.

Dobber Sports Giant

I recently finished watching The OA. I really liked it as it was different but now that's it's over, I am left looking for sites that explain the story while providing certain theories on the ending. If any of you watched it and liked it, maybe we can start a thread to discuss it to avoid any spoilers on here.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Well I have been off work for a while and have watched a few new series.....

Goliath - starts Billy Bob Thorton as basically a drunk lawyer. Saw he won a Golden Globe for this so thought I would watch it. Plus I am a fan of his work. I will give this an 8/10. Only 8 espisodes long btw.....

Berlin Station - basically about a CIA station in Berlin. Very much like "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" whereas you cannot trust anyone and everyone has an agenda. I really liked this - probably cause it actually takes the time to develop characters so you actually know what the deal is with each of them. I will give this a 8.5/10. This one is only 10 espisodes....

Currently watching the second season of The Expanse - definitely for scifi buffs.

And a british show which is a gem and mentioned here before - Taboo - starring Tom Hardy. Great show, great actor, great everything. Cannot reccommend it enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I have been off work for a while and have watched a few new series.....

Goliath - starts Billy Bob Thorton as basically a drunk lawyer. Saw he won a Golden Globe for this so thought I would watch it. Plus I am a fan of his work. I will give this an 8/10. Only 8 espisodes long btw.....

Berlin Station - basically about a CIA station in Berlin. Very much like "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" whereas you cannot trust anyone and everyone has an agenda. I really liked this - probably cause it actually takes the time to develop characters so you actually know what the deal is with each of them. I will give this a 8.5/10. This one is only 10 espisodes....

Currently watching the second season of The Expanse - definitely for scifi buffs.

And a british show which is a gem and mentioned here before - Taboo - starring Tom Hardy. Great show, great actor, great everything. Cannot reccommend it enough.

Dobber Sports Master

Grew up watching "Three's Company", and it is still one of my favorite shows ever, and is definitely my favorite sitcom ever. I still watch the reruns every now and then, and continue to laugh at some of the dated, but hilarious gags.

Was saddened when I was talking about the show just the other day to a younger colleague, and he had no idea who John Ritter was or what "Three's Company" was. Certainly proof that there is something wrong with today's youth. LOL!

Dobber Sports Pro

I think I've plugged it on this thread before but The Path on Hulu is an awesome character-driven drama. Highly recommend it.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    Grew up watching "Three's Company", and it is still one of my favorite shows ever, and is definitely my favorite sitcom ever. I still watch the reruns every now and then, and continue to laugh at some of the dated, but hilarious gags.

Was saddened when I was talking about the show just the other day to a younger colleague, and he had no idea who John Ritter was or what "Three's Company" was. Certainly proof that there is something wrong with today's youth. LOL!
    Yeah, this show still holds up for me. John Ritter was so talented at slapstick humour.

Dobber Sports Sage

Billions Season 2 just started up this weekend. It's a great watch...
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    I think I've plugged it on this thread before but The Path on Hulu is an awesome character-driven drama. Highly recommend it.
    I tried it, but wasn't a fan. Too slow moving for me. My wife continues to watch it, and agrees that the characters are fascinating. It wasn't for me though.