Thread: Help With Last Week Roster (rep of course)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Help With Last Week Roster (rep of course)

I have 2363 points in my league, and the guy behind me in second place has 2360...the rest are a couple hundred points back. Needless to say I need to make sure my roster for the week is mint, and hopefully you guys can share your thoughts to help me out.

I have Malkin, but since we already know he will miss the game against OTT, I am thinking that he will sit out until the playoffs. It would be a huge risk plugging him in, but here are my other options:

Clowe: FLA, CAR, NJ
    C.Stewart: COL, CGY, CHI
    Parenteau: STL, PHO, MIN
    Elias: MON, PIT, NYR

I really have no clue who to pick. Based on the weakest opponents I would choose Clowe or Stewart, but both have been wildly inconsistent. With Kovalchuk back perhaps Elias is a good pick? I will have to take a risk here to win it, no safe plays (I could even take the chance with Malkin)...so whatever advice/opinions you guys have would help a lot.
    8 team keeper league (keep 5)
    Standard Yahoo scoring format: G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, S, PIM, BLK, W/L, SV, -GA, SO

Forwards:
    Malkin, Benn, Eichel, Kucherov, Draisaitl, Schwartz, Marchessault, R.Smith, Hornqvist, Voracek, Atkinson, Lee, T. Johnson

Defensemen:
    Letang, S. Jones, Krug, Sergachev, McDonagh, Dumba

Goalies:
    Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky, Rask

Farm:
    Keller, Puljujarvi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'd put in parenteau. He's having another solid year

Dobber Sports Ace

Parenteau or Malkin for me. I'd risk it and roll Malkin personally, even if he plays one game he could match Parenteau's production for the week, bonus to you if he plays more. Good luck!
    12 team points only keeper (G = 1, A = 1, W = 2, SO = 2)
    Dress 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, 2 goalies, weekly starts
    Roster limit - 20 plus 4 prospects

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Parenteau for me, lock it in. Malkin has no reason to come back to action prior to playoffs and the pens are still missing Neal, Martin, and Crosby on top of that. Parenteau plays on a team that is still trying to prove that they can win even when it doesn't matter, and on top of that, they get to play spoiler in a very tight western conference.
    10 team Cumulative Points Only - Keep 4
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PPP (1), PIM (0.25/min), S (0.4), H (0.2), Bs (0.2), FoW (0.1), W (4), Sv (0.2), SO (4), GA (-1)
    update inc.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks so far guys. I have had a lot of help today and given out too much rep in 24hrs apparently so I'll have to dish some out tomorrow for you.
    8 team keeper league (keep 5)
    Standard Yahoo scoring format: G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, S, PIM, BLK, W/L, SV, -GA, SO

Forwards:
    Malkin, Benn, Eichel, Kucherov, Draisaitl, Schwartz, Marchessault, R.Smith, Hornqvist, Voracek, Atkinson, Lee, T. Johnson

Defensemen:
    Letang, S. Jones, Krug, Sergachev, McDonagh, Dumba

Goalies:
    Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky, Rask

Farm:
    Keller, Puljujarvi