Thread: Need help deciding last keeper spot...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Need help deciding last keeper spot...

16-teams: G A +/- PIM PPP SHP GWG SOG FW HIT BLK | GS W GAA SV% SHO

I have my first 5 covered with:

1. Ovechkin
    2. Tavares
    3. Getzlaf
    4. Rask
    5. Niemi

But the 6th spot is up in the air...

The notable players to pick from are: Brouwer, Huberdeau, Ennis, Oshie, Edler and Franson. I'm really liking how Brouwer turned out but Huberdeau seemed to play fair decently in his first year with the Panthers.

I'm on the final day of the championship (currently ahead 12-2, though there are some close categories) so I'll have a pretty low 1st round pick.

Dobber Sports Veteran

In a 16-teamer give me Hubes.....he will be a stud, and you won't be able to redraft him if you are picking late, so he will be lost forever. Brouwer is old and having an up year, but don't be fooled by keeping him for that reason, it won't continue.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Ace

If it really comes down to Huberdeau or Troy Brouwer, Huberdeau is an easy choice for me. Heck give me Huberdeau regardless

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks guys for the responses. Yeah you're right - most of the other guys are probably easier to draft anyways. If Huberdeau keeps his dual position, then that will help nicely since I'm already keeping two centers.