Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
Kadri is definitely not a PPG player. Sorry, he's just not. That said, I'd rather have Kadri than those two guys. If I was selling high on Kadri it would be for a proven 80 point player. Kadri is more like a 65-75 point guy who might get PPG a couple of seasons in his career when everything goes right (such as unsustainably high shooting % from him and his linemates this year, or Kessel last year)
I actually think you make some valid points here. I've been preaching this line on Kadri for quite some time. I'm starting to adjust my low-end point projection upwards but I don't see him as being a consistent threat to break the PPG mark. I HOPE he is and I think it's POSSIBLE but if I can get a proven PPG player in return for him I'm jumping at it. That being said, none of the names brought up in this thread are PPG players and I think Kadri could easily outscore all of them from this point forward.

Everyone needs to bear in mind that all of Kadri's numbers point toward regression so don't say you weren't warned.