Thread: Rinne or Pavelec

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Rinne or Pavelec

Rinne playing Chicago
    or
    Pavelec at MSG?

Chicago as been great at home and they just came off a 7-1 spanking of the Red Wings I have a gut feeling they won't be able to produce those results back to back..
    While Nashville isn't even close to .500 on the road (5-11-3) Rinne did look good in their last game against the Avs, and with how tight the West playoff race is and after being shutout in that prior game I can see NSH coming out with some jump against a tired Chicago group.

But than Winnipeg, and Pavelec have been playing decent lately and the Rangers can't seem to score at all this season.

First day of our playoff matchup and other owner has the seemingly unbeatable Pittsburgh goalie tandem so every goalie decision is that much more important.

And Gates don't reply, I know you read all these posts but I'm already up against you don't need my opponents opinion haha..

Dobber Sports Genius

I'd be starting Pavelec. Rinne has been okay, but the Preds are frustratingly inconsistent, and I would not play Rinne against the Blackhawks.

The Jets have been inconsistent, too, but I like their chances against the Rangers more.