Thread: Clowe

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Clowe

Ryane Clowe could be dealt as soon as Sunday, according to CSNCalifornia.com's Kevin Kurz.
    Kurz says that the Sharks approached Clowe's agent about waiving his no trade-clause, and he cites the Bruins, Canadiens and Rangers as the "most likely destinations." Clowe has no goals, 11 assists and 77 penalty minutes on the season. He's in the final year of a four-year, $14.5 million contract.
    Source: CSNBayArea.com
    Mar 30 - 11:15 PM
    Fantasy Hockey Keeper Leagues
    {Linden Cup Year 9: 16 GM Points only - Hockeydraft} "Back 2 Back Champions!"
    {TBIM Year 3: 18 GM H2H - Fantrax}
    {NFHA II Inaugural Year 1: 20 GM Roto Salary cap- Fantrax}
    {ZFHL Year 1: 30 GM Roto Salary cap - Fantrax}
    {NHDL Year 1: 16 GM H2H - Fantrax}

Dobber Sports Immortal

He definitely seems like a Boston or NY type of player....but also fits the mould of exactly what the Habs need. If Burke were still around I would throw the Leafs in there too....

Dobber Sports Genius

That's not really any news, except that his agent has been talked to about the situation. I can't tell you how excited I am as a fan that DW is looking at restocking the cupboards. What's interesting to me is that they had a scout at the MTL game. I know MTL has been linked to Clowe in rumors, but a scout would be looking at someone already playing. So curious to see who that would be.
    Sites: www.twitter.com/tsgraveline tsgraveline.blogspot.com thesharkremarks.blogspot.com

Team 1:10 Multi-Cat Roto league

C- Malkin,Giroux,Thornton Galchenyuk, Schenn, Berglund, Eller
    LW- Hall,Ovechkin, E.Kane Saad
    RW- Seguin, Stewart, PAP
    D- Subban,Phaneuf Keith, OEL, Hedman,
    G- Pavelec,Hiller Lindback, Theodore, Lehner

Team 2:24 H2H League Multi-Cat

C- Weiss, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Vitale
    LW- Parise, Bailey, Torres, King, Bissonnette
    RW- Ovechkin, Clowe, Asham, Gagner
    D- Boyle, Klesla, Souray, Hjalmarsson, Niskanen, Hickey, Lovejoy, Potter
    G-Holtby, Halak

Dobber Sports Veteran

It's too bad the Oilers aren't in a position to trade for him. He is precisely what we need......a big bruising winger that can play on the third line or even in the top 6 when necessary. He's had a couple of tough years, but I've always been a fan of his game and would love to see him in Oilers blue.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon