Thread: MLB Bodog Team Props

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default MLB Bodog Team Props

http://sports.bodog.eu/sports-bettin...team-props.jsp

Normally I like to put a few bets down on some team wins over/under props....haven't really decided yet but these tend to get some good discussion.

Administrator

I have placed three MLB bets this year.

+500 - Rays to win the AL East
    -130 - Orioles over 78.5 Wins
    -135 - Dodgers under 91.5 Wins
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    I have placed three MLB bets this year.

+500 - Rays to win the AL East
    -130 - Orioles over 78.5 Wins
    -135 - Dodgers under 91.5 Wins
    Love the value on the Rays bet and Dodges seem like a lock. Not a fan of the Orioles bet. Think they get man handled in the East this year. But good luck. I have made only two baseball futures bets this year. Angels and Jays to win world series. I got my Jays bet on before they.improved there team as I suspected something big would happen so the odds are very good. Considering laying it off...
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabybuda View Post
    Love the value on the Rays bet and Dodges seem like a lock. Not a fan of the Orioles bet. Think they get man handled in the East this year. But good luck. I have made only two baseball futures bets this year. Angels and Jays to win world series. I got my Jays bet on before they.improved there team as I suspected something big would happen so the odds are very good. Considering laying it off...
    Nice, what odds you get pre-Marlins deal, if you don't mind my asking?

Also, regarding the Orioles, I just think it's a good value bet. If the over/under was 80 or higher I may have stayed away but under 80 feels good. Every argument that can be made as to why they should regress has a decent counter argument. I just think all the teams in the AL East have a good shot at 80 or so wins.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Sage

Your points on Baltimore are fair enough . As for my Jays bet (think you'll like this lol) I have 200 on them at 5O-1. I love it.... I think I'm going to wait now till the All star break and if there in contention lay it off.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.