Thread: Was offered Dupuis for Oshie

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Was offered Dupuis for Oshie

A month ago! I rejected but looking back had I accepted my team would be ahead 10 goals and +20. That has been some of the difference between Dupuis and Oshie. Now the Dupuis owner has put him on the block again. I feel Oshie for Dupuis is not a good move in a keeper. I like Oshie more but for the rest of this year, could Dupuis maintain his torrid pace? Would he outproduce Oshie significantly? I doubted him a month ago but he's proved me wrong.

Cats are G, A, STPTS, +/- and PIM.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Guru

The problem now is with Iggy in Pittsburgh, it might limit Dupuis chances if he starts to slow down. A couple of bad games, and he might end up on the third line. It's a tough call, but if you're going for the win, I like Dupuis the rest of the season. Go with the guy playing with the best player in the world.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid