Thread: Brodeur for Duchene or Eriksson (rep given)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Brodeur for Duchene or Eriksson (rep given)

I'm currently in first and trying to dump one of my extra goalies for depth at forward. I've got two teams interested in Brodeur, one willing to trade Duchene, one willing to trade Eriksson. Would you: A) trade for Duchene; B) trade for Eriksson; C) stand pat.

Thanks!
    10 team head-to head league; total pts (goals, assists, ppg, +/-, hits; Wins, Saves, GA, SO). Start 6 f, 4 d, 2 goalies each week.

Forward: Ovechkin, Toews, Datsyuk, Wheeler, Okposo, D. Sedin, Granlund, Nichuskin
    Defense: Hedman, Doughty, Letang, Markov, Sekera, Enstrom
    Goalie: Crawford, Howard, Halak, Pavelec
    IR: Stepan

Dobber Sports Veteran

I'd be inclined to go with Duchene. He and Loui are pretty close in your setting I think, with Duchene being more likely to offer better point totals, and Loui the better +/- rating. But I always prefer to go with the points when possible.

Either is a good acquisition for Marty IMO. Anderson should be back soon, and Emery or Kipper (gulp) should be able to get you through until then (not ground breaking insight here, but you'll take a saves hit if you go with Emery, and a goals against hit if you go with Kipper).
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith